Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Post Malone's daughter? Rapper details how fatherhood 'slowed down' his 'crazy' party lifestyle: 'I love hanging out with my baby'

2023-07-28 16:21
Although Post Malone kept his daughter's identity private, he revealed her initials, 'DDP' by getting them tattooed on his forehead in October 2022
Who is Post Malone's daughter? Rapper details how fatherhood 'slowed down' his 'crazy' party lifestyle: 'I love hanging out with my baby'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Post Malone, the renowned 28-year-old rapper, recently spoke candidly about the profound impact fatherhood has had on his life. The singer revealed that welcoming a baby girl last year with his fiancee has caused significant changes to his party lifestyle. However, the identity of his fiancee hasn't been revealed yet.

“Having a baby really put a lot into perspective, and it’s really slowed me down a lot, party-wise, going out and being crazy,” he said on 'The Zane Lowe Show' on Wednesday, July 26. He added of his success, “Now I just want to take a second and enjoy it.” However, the 'Circles' musician admitted his transition from a wild party lifestyle to fatherhood has been a natural process.

Who is Post Malone's daughter?

Malone has chosen to keep his daughter's identity and full name private, he publicly revealed her initials, 'DDP' by getting them tattooed on his forehead in October 2022. “I really love hanging out with my baby, hanging out with the lady, playing video games in my garage, working on projects. That’s what I love to do. So it hasn’t been that hard,” Malone said.

Although he has toned down his partying, Malone clarified that he hasn't completely given it up. Instead, he prefers smaller gatherings with close friends, avoiding the wild and raucous social settings he used to frequent. “The difference is I don’t rage in social settings,” he explained. “It’s usually me and a buddy and we just stay up super late until sunrise and were just drinking and sitting out in the car and hanging out listening to music."

'I’m such a t**d!'

The artist confessed that he “used to go nuts but this is significantly better.” Although the Grammy nominee keeps his relationship with his fiancee out of the spotlight, he also shared their relationship has improved since their daughter’s arrival. “There used to be a time, especially at the beginning of our relationship, that I would just disappear for a week,” he said. “And I was like, ‘Oh man, that’s so shady. I’m such a t**d.’ But now I don’t and it’s been surprisingly easy because this is the stuff I’ve always wanted to do. I’m a homebody. It’s been super easy.”

Tags news epcelebs