Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

From Snoop Dogg's bathroom break to Willie Nelson's rooftop reefer, drugs at the White House is nothing new

2023-07-06 03:15
Snoop Dogg admitted that he used the White House bathroom for smoking marijuana in 2014
From Snoop Dogg's bathroom break to Willie Nelson's rooftop reefer, drugs at the White House is nothing new

WASHINGTON, DC: Secret Service officials have confirmed that the white powdered substance is actually cocaine. The controlled drug was discovered in the West Wing of the White House on July 4, however, this is not the only such incident at the iconic building. In 2014, rapper Snoop Dogg admitted that he used the White House bathroom for smoking marijuana. Willie Nelson also shared a similar incident.

In his interview with CNN, he was asked if he rolled a joint and smoked it on the White House’s roof, to which he replied with a grin on his face, “No I rolled it before I got up there.” In a follow-up question, he was asked if he was scared, and the 90-year-old singer said, "I should have been."

Also Read: Tori Spelling plans to get husband Dean Mcdermott back as he demands divorce, tells friends split is 'temporary'

'That's how high I was'

Ex-Villanova collegiate basketball player Gary McLain said he was 'wired on cocaine' when he met President Ronald Reagan in the Rose Garden after his team won the NCAA title. McLain wrote in Sports Illustrated magazine, more than a decade ago that: ''The cocaine had me floating in my own private world …, I was standing a couple of feet behind [Reagan], looking in his hair, thinking... thoughts like, I could push him in the head, just a little tap, and make news across the world. That's how high I was," reports the Daily Mail.

Erkan Mustaf smoked pot inside the White House

Another celebrity who publicly confessed to having taken drugs inside the White House was Erkan Mustaf. He told during a TV show that he smoked pot and snorted cocaine with other actors while visiting the US. Ironically, he was among the celebs promoting the campaign of Nancy Reagan's 'Just Say No' initiative overseas. Mustaf also revealed how he managed to get away from the customs with other actors.

Also Read: Tatum O'Neal opens up about a near-fatal overdose, says she 'almost died' and suffered a severe stroke

The West Wing, where the drug was found on July 2, serves as the busy epicenter of White House activity and houses the Oval Office, executive staff offices, the Cabinet Room, the Roosevelt Room, and the press briefing room, which is part of the public tour area. Political teams of White House staff and journalists access this area regularly.

More from MEAWW

Kevin Spacey allegedly groped victim’s genitalia during a charity event, court hears

Tom Cruise fulfilled childhood fantasy of 'throwing train off a cliff' with ‘Mission: Impossible 7' stunt

Tags news epcelebs