Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet slams Sonja Morgan as 'RHONY' alum claims she 'popped' liposuction stitch during sex with a trucker: 'Hope she doesn't take a STD back to NY'

2023-07-06 11:59
Sonja Morgan 'popped' a liposuction stitch while having sex with a trucker named Billy Richard in Illinois, which shocked the internet
Internet slams Sonja Morgan as 'RHONY' alum claims she 'popped' liposuction stitch during sex with a trucker: 'Hope she doesn't take a STD back to NY'

BENTON, ILLINOIS: Sonja Morgan recently revealed that she "popped" a liposuction stitch in Illinois while having sex with a trucker named Billy Richard. The news not only surprised the Bravo world, but many appeared to be critical of Sonja's manner of life.

Luann and Sonja just returned from St. Barts, where they recorded 'The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip: RHONY Legacy' with Ramona Singer, Dorinda Medley, Kelly Bensimon, and Kristen Taekman. The debut date for the Peacock spinoff has yet to be announced. 'Luann and Sonja: Welcome to Crappie Lake' premieres with two half-hour episodes on Bravo on Sunday, July 9, at 9 PM ET. Following the Season 14 debut of the retooled 'The Real Housewives of New York City,' the series will return to its normal time slot on Sunday, July 16, at 10 PM ET. Sonja from 'Welcome to Crappie Lake' has taken viewers on a tour ahead of the season debut to show them what it was like for her to film the series.

Also Read: Who is Kady Cannon? Kyle Richards and Morgan Wade affair rumors escalate after cryptic note from singer's ex

embed Instagram post

'Popped or pegged'

Sonja's scandalous fling took place when she was filming her new Bravo reality program, 'Luann and Sonja: Welcome to Crappie Lake,' according to the 'RHONY' alum. "Popped or pegged, what’d I do? I popped a stitch from my liposuction," she confessed on Page Six's 'Virtual Reali-Tea' podcast.

Sonja revealed that fellow 'RHONY' OG Luann was not thrilled with her personal antics in Benton, Illinois. "Luann got over that real quick. She was like, ‘Sonja, you can’t be wearing a compression garment on the show. It’s 110 degrees,'" she remarked. "The lipo has to drain, and I didn’t know all this for reals," the Bravolebrity said. "But we get through anything, Luann and I. We have no problem."

Also Read: Who is Anji Nyquist? ‘Jeopardy!’ contestant mocked for her accent by fans bags unexpected victory

Sonja was fortunate, according to Luann, because Billy was probably unaware of any plastic surgery problems during their bedroom play. "It didn’t even register in this guy’s head," the author of 'Class with the Countess' said.

embed Instagram post

Also Read: Hailey Bieber's honest disclaimer on pizza toast video sparks fans' desire to 'protect' her from hateful trolls

'Need to hear about this from Billy Richard himself'

Reacting to Sonja's stark revelation, Bravo fans were quick to react. On an Instagram post, they wrote, "This is so gross this is not entertaining." Another user noted, "It’s amazing how low Sonja and Louann will go for attention. I guess it’s true, Money can’t buy you class." While others demanded, "I need to hear about this from Billy Richard himself. Someone find him." A fourth user differed, "We don’t need to know this s**t really!"

A user also wrote, "She’s a low class." Another chimed in, "This is so so so so stupid." One user added, "I like her but that’s really gross." Another prayed, "Hope she doesn't take a STD back to N.Y. She's beautiful but lacking common sense."

More from MEAWW

Where is Al Roker? 'Today' host Sheinelle Jones fails to address weatherman's absence before quickly correcting her blunder

'The View' host Sunny Hostin shares rare pic of son Gabe as he flaunts chiseled six-pack