Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Nicole Kidman: 5 unknown facts about actress claimed to be still in love with Tom Cruise

2023-05-19 16:53
Kidman and Cruise's ten-year union was one of the most widely talked about marriages of the 1990s
Nicole Kidman: 5 unknown facts about actress claimed to be still in love with Tom Cruise

Nicole Kidman and Tom cruise are still one of the most talked about ex couples of tinseltown. Kidman and Cruise's ten-year union was one of the most widely talked about marriages of the 1990s.The couple have two children, Bella and Connor.

However, during the promotion for Kidman's 2021 film 'Being The Ricardos', she was asked if she was still in love with ex husband Cruise.

The question left the 'Big Little Lies' actress angry as she responded in an interview with The Guardian, “Oh, my God, no, no. Absolutely not. No. I mean, that’s, honestly, so long ago that it isn’t in this equation. So, no." Amid all her relationship controversies, let's dig inside some unknown facts about her.

READ MORE

Tom Cruise's infamous '33' club: 'Top Gun' star divorced all three wives when they were that age

Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's son Connor makes social media comeback with golf course photo

5 unknown facts about Nicole Kidman

A native of Hawaii

Nicole Kidman's Australian accent is flawless. However, you'll be shocked to learn that she was born in Hawaii's Honolulu. She spent the majority of her life in Australia after her parents relocated there. This is why she holds dual citizenship.

Nicole Kidman Suffers From Lepidopterophobia

While many have phobias related to water, height, darkness, Kidman has a strange phobia. She suffers from lepidopterophobia, which means she has the fear of moths, as well as butterflies. She told the New York Post, "Sometimes when I would come home from school the biggest butterfly or moth you'd ever seen would be just sitting on our front gate, I would climb over the fence, crawl around to the side of the house."

A voice artist

While Kidman is known for playing distinctive characters, she is a talented voice artist too. Her fans might enjoy her role as a voice artist in animated movie 'Happy Feet' that was released in 2006. She has also starred in a few comedies as well, such as the film adaptation of 'Bewitched'.

She is a producer too

She is a skilled actor who can perform a variety of roles and even voice characters in animated movies. Not only this, but the well-known celebrity is also a producer including her contribution to 'Big Little Lies'.

Nicole Kidman is UN Goodwill Ambassador

Nicole is not just a great actor and mother. Her passionate support of women's rights around the world led to her selection as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador in 2006.