Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Alice Evans' new love? Actress reveals she is in love again at 55, says she had the 'best time ever'

2023-08-04 07:16
Alive Evans also shared multiple photographs, including the ones with his two daughters, Ella and Elsie
Who is Alice Evans' new love? Actress reveals she is in love again at 55, says she had the 'best time ever'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alice Evans just announced she’s in love again at 55! ‘The Christmas Card’ star shared on her Instagram account about her new love. “We had the BEST TIME EVER.” She continued with her cheeky caption as she shared multiple photographs, including the ones with his two daughters, Ella and Elsie. “Instagram won’t let me put in all the pics in one go. ( wisely, probably!). I am SO in love right now and cannot believe I only felt this level of intense love at 55.”

In the pictures, Evans was seen posing with daughters while she donned a black top and blazer and printed blue mini skirt. The actress was in a spirited mood as she celebrated her birthday on Wednesday, August 2. ‘The Abduction Club’ actress teased her fans at the end, “To clarify since it’s gone a bit viral, I was talking about how much I loved my babies! I was giddy after the most incredible night we had! Wasn’t trying to allude to something else.

embed Instagram post

Who is Alice Evans' new love?

Alive Evans has found new love weeks after separating from her ex-husband Ioan Gruffudd. In her Instagram post, she further wrote, “More info coming. Love you all for being so kind to me. I will never forget. I may sound cryptic but life has taught me (at least on small measures) to be cautious. All will become clear. Love love love love you all. ❤️❤️❤️❤️👀”

Evans has been supporting her eldest daughter Ella who recently lost the bid for domestic violence restraining order against her father Ioan. In the court ruling the judge ruled, “The minor's request for a domestic violence restraining order against the petitioner is hereby dismissed without prejudice.” Earlier, the teenager filed for a civil protection order against Gruffudd’s girlfriend Bianca Wallace, who suffers from multiple sclerosis, but that was denied too, weeks ago.

Gruffud and Evans officially divorced after separating in 2021

Gruffud and Evans officially divorced a month ago, two years after announcing their split. LA Superior Court Judge Josh Freeman Stinn said, “The Court finds irreconcilable differences have arisen in the marriage and grants judgment for the dissolution of marriage as to status only, effective today.” The two are still in the process of negotiating over several issues, including the custody battle, according to Daily Mail.

The actress tweeted at the time, “Sad news. My beloved husband/soulmate of 20 years, Ioan Gruffudd, has announced he is to leave his family, starting next week. Me and our young daughters girls are very confused and sad. We haven't been given a reason except that he "no longer loves me." I'm so sorry.'

Tags news epcelebs