Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis may not happen as Nina Agdal takes legal action against MMA star, trolls say 'she can’t handle the heat'

2023-09-07 13:53
Nina Agdal has taken legal action against Dillon Danis for sharing her explicit pictures online
Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis may not happen as Nina Agdal takes legal action against MMA star, trolls say 'she can’t handle the heat'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Dillon Danis has been attacking Nina Agdal online since she stepped into the firing line following the announcement of his boxing fight against Logan Paul.

To stop Danis' actions, Agdal has sued him and asked for a restraining order.

On October 14, Logan Paul and Dillon Danis will square off, and Paul has already endured enough teasing from the former MMA fighter.

Nina Agdal, Paul's fiancee, has taken several jibes from Danis, and now it's become a legal matter.

Nina Agdal takes the legal route

Dillon Danis has tweeted offensive stuff about Nina Agdal more than 250 times since his fight with Logan Paul was announced, according to legal documents provided by Nina Agdal and acquired by TMZ Sports.

Nina Agdal asserts that Danis' actions have made her feel humiliated, and distressed emotionally, and had a negative impact on her reputation.

She claims that one post that Danis made on August 11 broke both federal and state regulations.

Nina Agdal claims in the lawsuit that Dillon Danis released an intimate photo of her without getting her permission. This picture was taken during a private interaction more than ten years ago.

She added that after Misfits Boxing, the promoter of the Paul vs. Danis fight, threatened to call off the event, Danis finally agreed to take down the photo.

Nina Agdal also mentioned a concerning tweet from Danis on August 28 that included a clip of her speaking about her longing for intimacy while on celibacy more than six years ago.

She thinks Dillon Danis either gained access to the private footage from someone who had hacked her account or had done it himself.

However, Nina Agdal asks for no less than $150,000 per violation of the federal legislation prohibiting the sharing of personal photos. Nina Agdal is suing for an undetermined amount of damages.

She is also asking for a restraining order that would forbid Danis from ever again publishing graphic pictures of her. In reaction to Danis' continuous threats to publish more upsetting photographs, I am making this request.

Fans do not stop trolling Nina Agdal

Dillon Danis has responded with no guilt, saying that his actions are aiding in the promotion of his forthcoming fight with Paul.

He made a statement on the case via X, referencing Agdal's legal efforts and warning that if he were to be jailed, the October 14 fight may be in danger.

He Tweeted, “Nina Adgel has filed a massive lawsuit against me. She filed a restraining order against me and is seeking prison time, so the fight is in jeopardy if I’m in jail. This is actually wild but I won’t stop f**k the system come get me. Logan Paul is a dead man walking.”

Fans took no time to comment on the tweet and started to troll Nina Agdal.

A fan commented, “She can’t handle the heat as much as she can handle…” whereas another fan said, “People only file law suits when what the other person is saying is true lol.”

A fan also mentioned, “This will be the fastest case to be tossed out of court. You can’t sue someone for posting photos and videos that are already public” while one said, “That escalated quickly.”

Tags news epcelebs