Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Love Island USA' Season 5: Will Kassy be eliminated? 'Cunning' islander manipulates Bergie ahead of recoupling

2023-07-24 09:55
'Love Island USA' Season 5 fans place their bet on Kassy's elimination as she tries too hard to make a connection
'Love Island USA' Season 5: Will Kassy be eliminated? 'Cunning' islander manipulates Bergie ahead of recoupling

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: Kassy Castillo turned fans' heads around, but not for the right things. 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star has been dubbed "desperate" several times for trying too hard to find a connection. But will she fail while doing so? Episode 6 will be recoupling the contestants, leaving some of the individuals in a vulnerable position.

The ones who will be left with no connection will be eliminated from the show. And, it seems that fans believe Kassy should be the one who should be eliminated. Kassy has pissed off the viewers, making them certain that she will be the first one to be ruled out from the dating drama.

Will Kassy be eliminated from 'Love Island USA' Season 5?

The recoupling is yet to happen. Therefore, the fate of the contestants still hangs by a thread. As Peacock released a preview clip, saying, "Our first recoupling is about to shake up the Villa!" fans started flooding the comment section saying Kassy will be the one to be eliminated from the show. Is that true? A fan wrote, "Kassy is going home for sure but if Kay Kay does wrap up filming the season is over!" Another wrote, "Kassy I don’t care if kassy does go home as long as my girl Kay Kay don’t get to go home." A fan claimed, "Send Jasmine, Kassy, or Anna home and I'm good with it. Any of the other girls and I'm voting chaos."

'Kassy is on the move to try and manipulate Bergie into saving her'

It is obvious that each contestant in the show is trying hard to bond with other individuals in the villa. But Kassy is the one who is being slammed for manipulating and trying too hard. A fan tweeted, "Shoot y’all my theory might be wrong… cunning Kassy is on the move to try and manipulate Bergie into saving her maybe Jasmine will be eliminated tonight. Or Destiny if Harrison happens to not pick her for some reason." Another fan speculated the elimination, "The order in which I want the girls to be eliminated: 1. Kassy Who do y’all want to be eliminated more? Anna or Jasmine? They’re tied for number 2 for me right now lol." Seeing Kassy now show interest in Bergie when the elimination is on the verge made a fan tweet in shock, "Oh so now Kassy is showing interest in Bergie?" Another called her out, "Here’s an idea boys DO NOT PICK KASSY!!!"

Let us further wait for the recoupling to see who will be ruled out from 'Love Island USA' Season 5.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 debuted on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, with new episodes streaming daily at 9 pm ET during the premiere week. Following that, catch new episodes every Thursday through Tuesday on Peacock.