Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate slams 'Matrix' and reminds world of Phillip Schofield and Huw Edwards, fans dub mainstream media as 'sickening'

2023-07-24 20:19
Tristan Tate's fans voiced their conviction that the justice system is broken after the influencer mentioned Phillip Schofield and Huw Edwards
Tristan Tate slams 'Matrix' and reminds world of Phillip Schofield and Huw Edwards, fans dub mainstream media as 'sickening'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, Andrew Tate's younger brother, has been very vocal about his anger toward the 'Matrix' and mainstream media (MSM). Recently, he took to Twitter to criticize them for forgetting about two TV personalities, Phillip Schofield and BBC presenter Huw Edwards. Tristan felt upset that the alleged crimes of these famous figures weren't getting the attention they deserved.

This isn't the first time Tristan has spoken out about this issue. He has been consistently trying to highlight what he sees as an unfair difference in how the media covers cases like Schofield and Edwards compared to his brother Andrew's case. Tristan believes that his brother's situation received intense scrutiny, while the alleged wrongdoings of the TV personalities were largely ignored or not given enough coverage. Tristan believes this is the result of double standards in media reporting.

'You will never break me'

Tristan began his rant by reminding everyone that the world quickly forgot about Schofield and Edwards, who he believes were the real sexual offenders and were excused due to concerns about their mental health. He expressed his anguish over being labeled a "human trafficker" for 16 consecutive months, a term he found deeply distressing as it implied involvement in the buying, selling, and forced exploitation of humans, particularly through prostitution. He argued that the evidence against him was related to controlling TikTok accounts of friends who lived in the city long before he arrived, and these alleged victims defended him, stating that he had done nothing wrong and that people approached the Tate family for help due to their online prominence.

Tristan also mentioned that the accuser sent to open the door for the authorities had been discredited, raising questions about their mental well-being amidst death threats directed towards Tristan's children and family. He recounted being harassed by psychos who came to his house, and how the media repeatedly used the term "human trafficker" without presenting the evidence that could exonerate him. The financial loss he suffered was substantial, and he found himself spending important family events alone at home, as some people were afraid to visit him. He revealed enduring 92 days in prison under harsh conditions. Despite facing a relentless campaign against him, Tristan declared that he would not be broken, confidently asserting that his criminal record in every country was entirely clear. He stated that he remained undeterred by the challenges he encountered.

Tristan wrote, "Friendly reminder that the world took less than a few hours to forget @Schofe and @thehuwedwards. These REAL sexual offenders were let off after concerns about “Their mental health”. For 16 consecutive months I have been branded guilty as a “human trafficker” which as a father I cannot think of something worse to be called. To everybody on earth that term means somebody who buys and sells humans, who transports them against their will to exploit them usually by forcing them into prostitution. Sure it’s come out that the “evidence” in the file is all related to allegedly controlling TikTok accounts of friends of mine who already lived in this city long before I got here, victims who preach to this day that I did nothing wrong and that “everybody asks the Tates help on social media because they’re big”. The false accuser sent here to open the door for the authorities has been totally discredited. What about my “mental health”? - I have threats of death against my kids. - I have threats of death against my family. - I am threatened with death. - psychos come to my house and harass me - The media daily repeat this buzzword “human trafficker” without covering ALL the evidence that exonerates me. - tens of millions has been stolen from me with no current prospect of ever getting it back. - I spend my birthday and important family events at my house by myself. - People who I need/want to see will not visit me out of fear. - 92 days in prison suffering inhumane conditions. They know how weak most men are, their aim for people like me is for me to kill myself just as @Schofe said he would if the media didn’t back off. But they underestimate me. You can lie about me, persecute me, harass me and attack me for the rest of my natural life. You will never break me. My criminal record in every country on earth is 100% clear. I remain unfazed."

'MSM is sickening'

Tristan's explosive rant triggered a swift and fervent response from numerous users. People wasted no time voicing their opinions and engaging in discussions about his strong statement. One user wrote, "MSM is sickening." Another user wrote, "Are we surprised mainstream media doesn’t want a bad name for its self." A user stated, "The justice system broke a long time ago. 😔 stay strong 🔥🔥" A user commented, "The world is sick and not in the good way."