Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Maddy Spidell: 2023 net worth and 3 unknown facts about MrBeast's ex-girlfriend

2023-05-31 14:46
Before meeting Thea Booysen, MrBeast dated Maddy Spidell for a long time
Maddy Spidell: 2023 net worth and 3 unknown facts about MrBeast's ex-girlfriend

With over 150 million subscribers as of May 2023, MrBeast needs no introduction. The ace YouTuber and Maddy Spidell often kept their relationship away from social media until 2019, when their relationship was confirmed after the latter tweeted about it. Before his current girlfriend, Thea Booysen, MrBeast dated Spidell after they met through Twitter.

MrBeast and Spidell had a long relationship and did not shy away from sharing some of their most precious moments together. Spidell even made multiple appearances on his videos. While there is much known about MrBeast, here are some less known facts about Spidell.

What is Maddy Spidell's 2023 net worth?

According to News Unzip, Spidell's net worth is roughly $2M. As of May, she has 264,000 followers on Instagram and 266,000 followers on TikTok. She makes money in several different ways, including modelling, YouTube and endorsements among others. Her Instagram is flooded with content related to lifestyle and fashion. In addition to this, she is also a YouTuber. She has almost 32,000 subscribers and more than 600,000 views on her official YouTube account. On her channel, she posts videos about lifestyle and beauty among others. Apart from this she has collaborated with various companies, including PayPal and Selkie. She is a professional dancer too.

3 unknown facts about Maddy Spidell

1. Family background

Spidell was born on March 31, 2000, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Her mother, Mary, works for the Milwaukee Public School System. She is her father Michael's princess. She has two elder brothers, Thad and Jedd.

2. Education

The 23-year-old graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2021 with a business degree. She shared pictures from her big day on Instagram with the caption, “If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should keep going. The best is yet to come!”

3. When Maddy Spidell shut down haters

In 2019, when it was confirmed that MrBeast and Spidell were in a relationship, people accused her of being with him for the money. However, she hit back at these accusations with a tweet, stating, “If it wasn’t clear, I don’t want Mr beast for his money, just want a bf with good taste in anime who can make me laugh leave me alone and let me have an unattainable internet crush LMFAO.”

Tags news