Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans hail 'MSNBC queen' Mika Brzezinski as the 'Morning Joe' host shares amazing message on Thanksgiving

2023-11-24 13:17
Mika Brzezinski said, 'It’s okay to take a moment for yourself and know you are doing your best'
Fans hail 'MSNBC queen' Mika Brzezinski as the 'Morning Joe' host shares amazing message on Thanksgiving

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Morning Joe’ host Mika Brzezinski took to her initiative, Know Your Value’s official Instagram page, where she wished her followers on Thanksgiving, and shared a message that her fans “needed.”

In the video message, Brzezinski talked to everyone about how they should give themselves a “break” this Thanksgiving and expressed that everyone is “struggling” and “doing their best.”

After Brzezinski shared this message for everyone, the comment section was filled with praise and gratitude as her fans expressed just how much they appreciated the message from her.

Mika Brzezinski says ‘give yourself a break’

On Know Your Value’s official Instagram shared Mika Brzezinski’s video, where she shared her Thanksgiving message for her fans. The caption read, “#HappyThanksgiving from Mika Brzezinski! 🦃✨ This is a day to feel SO MUCH #gratitude and it’s important to stay in THAT space!!”

The message shared also read, “It’s okay to take a moment for yourself and know you are doing your best. And NO, it doesn’t have to be perfect and sometimes it's just not! TRYING is the point! Here’s to doing our best today and every day!!!!!🍂❤️”

In the video, Brzezinski was at the Thanksgiving parade. She said, “Hey everyone, happy Thanksgiving. Do you ever feel like everyone else is doing a better job at Thanksgiving than you? It’s okay. Everybody is struggling and getting by, and doing their best.”

She continued, “Do your best, and give yourself a break this Thanksgiving, that’s my wish for you.” The ‘Morning Joe’ host also gave her fans a glimpse of the candy cane at the parade.

Fans applaud Mika Brzezinski’s message this Thanksgiving

On Instagram, after ‘Morning Joe’ host Mika Brzezinski shared her Thanksgiving message with everyone, fans thanked her for the same as they agreed with her.

One wrote, “Very true, Mika. Stop comparing yourselves and enjoy all your accomplishments no matter how big or small. Happy Thanksgiving to you & and your family, and to all,” and another said, “I so needed to hear this today! Happy Thanksgiving Mika.”

“Happy Thanksgiving to my MSNBC queen 👑” wrote one fan, and another commented, “Happy Thanksgiving Mika. Your message is amazing. It really made me think. Your words of wisdom are priceless.”

Fans continued to praise Brzezinski in the comment section as one wrote, “Thank you for everything you do and give Mika. You are wonderful,” and another said, “Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Thank you for your words of inspiration, it helps, it really does.”

Tags news