Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Vin Diesel makes emotional appearance with Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Rain at 'Fast X' premiere

2023-05-13 19:53
Meadow Walker is making a cameo in the upcoming action-adventure feature 'Fast X'
Vin Diesel makes emotional appearance with Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Rain at 'Fast X' premiere

ROME, ITALY: Vin Diesel looked sharp as he stood on the red carpet with Meadow Rain Walker, daughter of the late Paul Walker, at the 'Fast X' movie's international premiere on May 12 in Rome, Italy.

The 55-year-old actor donned a dapper black suit with a faint paisley pattern on it. Under his jacket, the Hollywood megastar sported a black T-shirt. Diesel, who plays Dominic Toretto in the movie, posed arm-in-arm with Meadow while donning a pair of black sneakers and dark shades.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Blessed to be able to honor my father’s legacy': Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker set to make cameo in 'Fast X'

Meadow Walker bursts into tears after tense exchange with husband Louis Thornton-Allan at NYC restaurant

The 24-year-old model, who has a cameo in the movie, looked stunning in a long, translucent black skirt with a flowery pattern. She accessorized with some dazzling costume jewelry and a satin blue-green blouse. The fashionista accentuated her attractive features with a tonne of makeup and a pair of high-heeled shoes to heighten her appearance.

‘I was born into a fast family’

The international premiere comes after Meadow disclosed in a post published to her Instagram account on Thursday morning that she would be appearing in the upcoming action-adventure film 'Fast X'. Meadow posted a still from the movie, in which she can be seen in a sequence that was filmed inside an airplane. The social media sensation went on to elucidate in her post's description how she is related to the 'Fast & Furious' franchise, in which her late father Paul Walker was a major lead. On May 13, Meadow also shared a picture of her with Vin, captioning it, "I love you."

She began by writing, "The first fast was released when I was one year old! I grew up on set watching my father, Vin, Jordana, Michelle, Chris and more on the monitors. Thanks to my dad, I was born into a fast family." The director of 'Fast X', Louis Leterrier, is receiving praise from the representative of the fashion industry for featuring her in the film.

In her father’s footsteps

Her post continued, "Special shoutout to my dad's best friend who is now my best friend, @bbirtel, this wouldn't have been possible without you," she wrote. Meadow concluded with, "I am so blessed to be able to honor my father's legacy and share this with him forever x I love you all so much."

Meadow's father played Brian O'Conner in the 'Fast & Furious' series, The movie sensation unfortunately died in a single-vehicle collision in Santa Clarita, California, in November 2013 at the age of 40. The actor was at the time working on 'Fast 7', the seventh installment of the film series, which would eventually see release in 2015. His brothers, Caleb and Cody, helped finish the last few sequences needed for the movie.