Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Too Hot to Handle' fans slam Isaac for pursuing Hannah after leading on Yasmine and Courtney: 'He’s literally a man boy'

2023-07-22 12:53
Fans criticize Isaac, dubbing him the 'biggest piece of trash,' as he pursues Hannah following his romantic involvement with both Yasmine and Courtney
'Too Hot to Handle' fans slam Isaac for pursuing Hannah after leading on Yasmine and Courtney: 'He’s literally a man boy'

PUNTA MITA, MEXICO: In the latest release of 'Too Hot To Handle' Season 5, three exciting new episodes hit the screen. The drama intensified as Isaac's date with newcomer Yazmin led to a kiss, leaving Courtney hurt despite Isaac's reassurances before the date. When the new couple returned, Isaac chose to be honest with Courtney about the events of the date, ultimately leading to their breakup.

As if things weren't complicated enough, Hannah decided to make her move, trying to seduce Isaac away from his newfound connection with Yazmin. Hannah's interference didn't stop there, as she also attempted a similar tactic with Louis while he was with Christine, adding more layers of tension and intrigue to the unfolding romantic entanglements in the show. Isaac's actions in pursuing Hannah after playing Yasmine and Courtney have left 'THTH' fans dubbing him as the 'biggest piece of trash'.

Isaac chooses Hannah after playing Yazmine and Courtney

Before Isaac broke the news of his infidelity to Courtney, she expressed her anxiety, saying her feelings were "through the roof," and feared being hurt if he had done anything with Yazmin. Isaac, on the other hand, hoped that Courtney would understand, stating they were "not married" as an excuse. When Courtney asked about his date, he admitted he had a genuine connection with Yazmin, and the vibe was good from the start, leading to a kiss and spending the night in her bed. Fans and Courtney were not happy with his actions.

Moving to his scene with Yazmin, he promised not to mess around and to respect her choice to avoid anything physical during the show. However, when Hannah showed him attention, he quickly changed his tune. After intense flirting, Hannah gave him an ultimatum to choose between her and Yazmin. He chose Hannah swiftly, but the way he conveyed his decision was disapproved of by both 'THTH' fans and cast members. He approached Yazmin's bed and whispered that he wanted to share a bed with Hannah instead, leaving Yazmin shocked, hurt, and in tears.

'I'm so disappointed in Isaac'

Isaac faced severe backlash from fans as they criticized his handling of the situation. Both Courtney and Christine didn't hold back and tore into the 'Too Hot To Handle' contestant, expressing their disapproval and making it clear that his actions were not acceptable. One said, "Lmao Christine really did warn a new girl about Isaac on too hot to handle but ignored her and chose to trust him fully. S**t karma be quick on this show," while another stated, "Isaac's Too hot to handle Karma is coming for what he did to Courtney watch when other guys start to show up." Another added, "Watching too hot to handle at the office and shouting at my screen become Isaac is a nasty human being." Another compared the last season of 'THTH' with the current one, stating, "For some reason i am watching too hot to handle S4 and i just gotta say from what we're seeing i feel like isaac is the biggest a**hole when it comes to the men. And then he had the audacity to say like "Courtney didn't even try to understand, i don't like people like that."" Another echoed similar sentiments, "Isaac really the biggest piece of trash that’s probably ever been on too hot to handle ? He’s literally a man boy. Anyone who gives him attention he starts feigning." Another Tweeted, "The more I watch Isaac on too hot to handle the more I don’t trust men."