Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle goes on boat adventure with friends ahead of Braxton Berrios' 28th birthday celebration

2023-10-07 17:46
'Get ready with me for boat day and NFL man's birthday,' said Alix Earle to her fans in a GRWM video
Alix Earle goes on boat adventure with friends ahead of Braxton Berrios' 28th birthday celebration

FLORIDA, MIAMI: Alix Earle's boat day adventure with NFL Star Braxton Berrios has re-sparked relationship speculations. Alix Earle is known for her captivating online presence, which spans various social media platforms.

She has gained fame for her engaging content, which often includes lifestyle vlogs, fashion inspiration, and glimpses into her luxurious life.

With a strong online following, Alix Earle has established herself as a digital influencer and content creator, leaving a lasting impression on her audience with her unique style and engaging personality.

Alix Earle excited for boat adventure and Braxton Berrios' birthday

@alixearle

This should be an interesting night …

♬ original sound - alix earle

Taking to TikTok, Alix Earle shared a glimpse of her preparations for the day, setting the online community abuzz. In her video, she excitedly announced, "Get ready with me for boat day and NFL man's birthday." The occasion coincided with "Day 2 of Alumni Weekend," and Alix revealed that her college friends had orchestrated a grand boat day outing with a mix of guys and girls, including their college friends.

Describing the delightful predicament, she said, "The boat is from 5-9, but we have a problem because it's also NFL man's birthday."

She went on to explain her ingenious plan, saying, "He's having a dinner, but I was like, I can't miss the boat with my friends." To ensure she could enjoy both festivities, Alix shared that Braxton Berrios would be arriving on another boat to pick her up from her friends' boat.

This thoughtful gesture allows her to make a graceful exit from the boat day adventure and prepare for the birthday dinner too.

'Just make it official already'

As Alix Earle and Braxton Berrios continue to enjoy each other's company, fans of the pair are eager for them to make their relationship official.

One user wrote, "Just make it official already" while the other user wrote, "NFL man got a girl that can do it ALLL." Another user wrote, "literally obsessed with him getting another boat to pick you up."

The fourth user wrote, "Is NFL getting posted on the gram? That’s what we all wanna know Alix."

Tags news