Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans go wild as Tom Holland admits wooing Zendaya with 'limited rizz': 'He's locked up and in love'

2023-06-16 16:29
Actor Tom Holland enchanted Twitter fans following his admission that he courted Zendaya with only 'limited rizz'
Fans go wild as Tom Holland admits wooing Zendaya with 'limited rizz': 'He's locked up and in love'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tom Holland enchanted Twitter fans following his admission that he courted his girlfriend Zendaya with only "limited rizz." Don't worry millennials and Gen Xers, we've got you covered if you're still trying to figure out what "rizz" means. Rizz, a shorthand for "charisma," is a phrase used online to denote an ability to flirt or get attention. Holland, 27, was asked, "What's the secret to your rizz?" in an interview with BuzzFeed Celeb that was uploaded to YouTube on June 14. The actor responded, "No rizz whatsoever," to the question, as per INSIDER.

In the conversation, Holland—one of the hottest and youngest men in Hollywood—discussed his courtship with Zendaya. Holland has opened up on his life outside of work and shared the secret to his distinctive "rizz" now that his new series, "The Crowded Room' is receiving so much attention. The first three episodes of the show, which is based on the compelling true story told in the 1981 book "The Minds of Billy Milligan," are already available on Apple TV+. The Crowded Room, starring Holland, Emmy Rossum, and Amanda Seyfried, debuted on June 9, 2023.

'I'm happy and in love, so I've got no need for rizz'

BuzzFeed Celeb was interested in finding out how the 'Spiderman' star gets such "rizz" and how he and Zendaya connected. Holland, known for his modesty, responded honestly and wisely, saying that he has "limited rizz" or charm while his brother Paddy has "ultimate rizz" and is skilled at flirting. Holland told BuzzFeed Celeb that playing the "long game" and "making a movie together" are Holland's ideal strategies for attracting someone, as evidenced by his relationship with Zendaya, who co-starred with him in three 'Spider-Man' films from Marvel.

"It definitely helps when the characters you're playing are falling in love with one another." Referring to the characters of Peter Parker and MJ, played in the 'Spider-Man' movies by Holland and Zendaya, respectively, Holland noted, "You can sort of blur the lines a little bit. I'm locked up, so I'm happy and in love, so I've got no need for rizz."

Holland commented that because their relationship is so essential to them, they are quite protective of it. He made it clear that they are under no obligation to defend or justify their private lives to others. Although they previously made an effort to keep their relationship private, Holland and Zendaya have recently become more outspoken about it.

'Tom holland just invented boyfriend rizz'

Some fans who reshared the video commented that Holland must have done something right to have stayed in a committed relationship with a well-known and successful performer like Zendaya. One Twitter user wrote, "Tom holland just invented boyfriend rizz." A second fan typed, "Tom holland saying rizz feels like an undocumented segment of the twilight zone." A third fan quipped, "Calm down, it’s just his knee." Another fan wrote, "Bro really said " i have limited rizz" when he's with zendaya."

Someone else wrote, "I love Tom Holland but he was wrong about one thing, you still gotta rizz up your S/O… always. I still flirt with my wife like I did before we started dating." Another one quipped, ""Long game" youre telling me that for the past 6 years im not delusional as i thought i was!! The one thing i want before i die is to definetly see a timeline of their relationship,from the time they met to now. I would do anything." Another comment read, "The way hes so happy saying hes locked up and in love tho Zendaya is HER."