Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet trolls Vivek Ramaswamy's 'distracting' hair during second GOP debate: 'He looks like Jimmy Neutron'

2023-09-28 15:54
A user mocking Vivek Ramaswamy’s hair commented, 'The higher the hair; the closer to God'
Internet trolls Vivek Ramaswamy's 'distracting' hair during second GOP debate: 'He looks like Jimmy Neutron'

SIMI VALLEY, CALIFORNIA: GOP Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, following his standout performance at the latest Republican debate, found himself thrust into an unexpected spotlight.

But it wasn't his eloquent talking points or policy proposals that sent the internet into a frenzy; it was his hair.

As the debate unfolded, X, formerly known as Twitter, witnessed a cascade of creativity as users inundated it with a torrent of memes, each one seemingly more inventive than the last.

It was as if Vivek's hair had decided to embark on its own political journey, with one striking resemblance surfacing above all others, the iconic character from the nineties cartoon series, ‘Beavis and Butt-Head’.

Internet trolls Vivek Ramaswamy’s ‘butthead’ hair

In this unexpected twist of online humor, Vivek Ramaswamy's hairdo had unwittingly stolen the limelight and become the star of the debate.

On X, one person wrote, “#VivekRamaswamy hair seems to be rising faster than his polls,” and another added, “Did Vivek Ramaswamy wear his hair that tall tonight… so he wouldn’t be confused for an Oompa Loompa?”

One more person commented on Ramaswamy’s hair, “The higher the hair; the closer to God.” Never seen a guy do it, but times change. #VivekRamaswamy.”

Another said, “#VivekRamaswamy Shave the hair off my back and then build the bottom third of a snowman on my soft spot that never healed up.”

A person simply wrote, “Not gonna lie #VivekRamaswamy hair is distracting. 🤣,” and another wrote, “Vivek coming in strong with the Butthead hair cut.”

One added, “I just tuned in and what’s up with Vivek? He looks like Jimmy Neutron lol. Big hair, big brain. But I’m still a fan!!”

Vivek Ramaswamy slammed by fellow candidates at GOP debate

Ramaswamy didn't just face jokes online; other candidates in the debate also criticized him.

Nikki Haley, for example, made fun of him for starting a TikTok account because a controversial YouTuber named Jake Paul told him to.

When Ramaswamy tried to explain himself, Haley interrupted him and said, "Honestly, every time I hear you I feel a little bit dumber from what you say.”