Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kylie Minogue 'plans to party' in Las Vegas

2023-09-24 15:20
Kylie Minogue has revealed that she can't wait to have some fun in Las Vegas.
Kylie Minogue 'plans to party' in Las Vegas

Kylie Minogue can't wait to "party" during her Las Vegas residency.

The 55-year-old pop star will begin her residency at The Venetian hotel in Sin City in November, and Kylie has revealed that she can't wait to have some fun in Vegas.

She told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "Hell yes, I will go out in Vegas.

"I can walk down the strip. Why not? I will figure it out.

"I did that when I did a pre-show visit to check out the city.

"I can still party.

"My typical thing is that I say, ‘No, no, I can’t - it’s a school night. I’m busy’.

"But then I go and I am the last one there. I am up on top of the bar. That is usually me."

Despite this, Kylie doesn't have any interest in hitting the roulette tables in Vegas.

The pop star is instead keen to enjoy "the entertainment and the food".

She said: "Honestly, I am really not good at gambling. It’s not my thing.

"I will probably say, ‘Right, you have 20 bucks’ and go to a ten-cent slot machine.

"I am just there for the entertainment and the food."

Meanwhile, Kylie has confessed to being surprised by her own success in the music industry.

The singer - who is the highest-selling female Australian artist of all time - shared: "If someone told me when I was 17 and I made my first demo tape that I was going to have a place in global pop music it would have been mind-blowing.

"I didn’t have a plan. I am not very good at long-term planning. I am more reactive."