Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How many children does Adele have? Singer asks NYC couple to return favor after affirming gender reveal request

2023-08-15 18:49
Adele revealed the baby's gender of a couple during her sold-out residency in Las Vegas
How many children does Adele have? Singer asks NYC couple to return favor after affirming gender reveal request

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: Adele's heartfelt emotions were on full display as she assisted a couple in unveiling their unborn baby's gender during one of her Las Vegas concerts over the weekend.

The renowned British singer, 35, noticed a sign held by an audience member during her "Weekends With Adele" show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace and willingly embraced the request.

A video of the touching moment, shared by the baby's father online, quickly gained viral status. In this footage, Adele enthusiastically agreed to reveal the baby's gender during her sold-out performance.

When she announced that the expectant parents were having a baby boy, Adele's emotions got the better of her, and tears began to flow. She even humorously requested that they return the favor someday.

Who are Shantelle and Chris?

According to their social media profile, Shantelle and Chris are a couple living in New York; Shantelle, and Chris got married last year in 2022.

At the video's outset, Adele engaged with the couple, who introduced themselves as Shantelle and Chris from New York. Shantelle, who revealed that she was 18 weeks along, earned the singer's admiration for managing to sneak in a sign, which apparently went against the rules. Amazed, Adele confessed, "I've never done this before!"

Shantelle expressed her gratitude, stating, "I'm so honored that you're going to do this for us. We've known for 12 weeks, and we've been eagerly awaiting this moment." As Adele opened the envelope to disclose the gender, she joyfully announced, "Shantelle and Chris are having a baby, boy!" Chris erupted in cheers and celebratory arm-waving while Adele warmly embraced Shantelle.

As the couple shared a tender kiss, Adele's voice rang out, exclaiming, "That was amazing. I'm so happy for you!" Overwhelmed by emotion, Adele herself became teary-eyed with happiness for the couple's joyous occasion.

She then playfully made a unique request of the soon-to-be parents: "If and when I get pregnant, will you do my gender reveal?"

The video's caption summed up the sentiment, conveying the couple's profound appreciation, "Adele you are amazing, and we will cherish this night in our memories forever."

How many children does Adele have?

Adele has one child, a son named Angelo, who is 9½ years old.

In 2011, Adele was in a relationship with Simon Konecki, a charity executive, and in October 2012, the couple discreetly welcomed their son, Angelo. Despite Adele and Konecki parting ways in 2019 (they had privately married in 2018), they have continued to commit to co-parenting their son, Angelo. They share joint custody and have even chosen to live near each other in Los Angeles.

Where is Adele touring in 2023?

Adele is presently conducting a Vegas residency, "Weekends With Adele", with 24 upcoming performances scheduled. The residency is at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. After extending her residency, the new shows began on June 16, 2023, and will run through November 4, 2023.

Tags news