Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Dylan Mulvaney? Exploring height of TikTok’s trans influencer who rose to fame meteorically

2023-08-31 22:24
The fallout from Dylan Mulvaney's Bud Light collaboration is still ongoing but the influencer has gone about her business nevertheless
How tall is Dylan Mulvaney? Exploring height of TikTok’s trans influencer who rose to fame meteorically

Full Name Dylan Mulvaney
Date of BirthDecember 29, 1996
Age26 years (as of 2023)
Place of BirthSan Diego, California
Height5 ft 8 in (1.72 m)
Weight55 kg (121 lbs)
Net Worth$3 million
Marital StatusUnmarried
NationalityAmerican
Eye ColorBlack

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: TikTok's trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney, whose height is 5 feet and 8 inches (1.72 m/172 cm), transitioned from male to female in March 2021.

Mulvaney has reportedly made more than a million dollars from endorsement deals with companies like Crest and InstaCart, as well as the clothing and cosmetics companies Kate Spade, Ulta Beauty, Haus Labs, and CeraVe. Dylan Mulvaney practices Catholicism.

Additionally, she now has more than 10 million TikTok followers. Mulvaney has profited from TikTok's popularity as well as businesses' desire to promote diversity.

Dylan Mulvaney or Drew Barrymore: Who is taller?

Drew Barrymore, an actress, producer, talk show host and author, is 5 feet 4 inches (1.63m/163cm), making her 4 inches shorter than Dylan Mulvaney. Back in March this year, she was blasted on Twitter for kneeling "to a man" during an interview.

The interview guest was none other than Dylan Mulvaney. The influencer appeared on 'The Drew Barrymore Show' to discuss her TikTok series 'Days of Girlhood', which reached a year milestone.

They talked about dealing with hatred in their professions during the segment. "It’s interesting because I look at someone like you and I can’t imagine anybody disliking you," Mulvaney remarked. "Oh, please," Barrymore answered, kneeling in front of Mulvaney.

"Do you want to know, ironically, who dislikes me the most sometimes? Myself," she added.

They hugged before continuing the conversation while kneeling and sitting on the ground. Twitter users soon criticized how Barrymore, a woman, seemed to debase herself in front of Mulvaney, a man by birth.

Is Dylan Mulvaney a Bud Light partner?

Mulvaney has faced a lot of criticism since joining hands with Bud Light. The ad, which featured her holding a customized beer can, came out in April this year.

Conservatives swiftly denounced the campaign and demanded a beer boycott. Her less than one-minute-long Bud Light promotional post focused primarily on a $15,000 prize giveaway that the brand sponsored during March Madness.

In order to commemorate the 365-day milestone, the business sent her a tallboy can with her face on it, she says. Some of the most prominent voices who attacked the campaign included podcaster Joe Rogan.

Rogan labeled the trans influencer as "mentally ill" and an "attention w****" after she finally spoke out about the Bud Light boycott. Rapper and actor Ice Cube appeared as a guest on 'The Joe Rogan Experience', where they spoke about the incident.

Anheuser-Busch, the maker of Bud Light, said in late April that two of its executives would be taking a leave of absence as a result of the beer's declining sales.

Early in May, the business also announced that it will concentrate its marketing initiatives on music and sports. Meanwhile, Mulvaney has been sharing her transitioning journey over the last year on the episodic TikTok series 'Days of Girlhood'.

Dylan Mulvaney's surgeries

Dylan Mulvaney, who underwent facial feminization surgery in December 2022, gave details about the procedure early this year. In a TikTok video, she revealed that the surgery itself took multiple hours.

"It was the first time I was ever under anesthesia and I don't remember a thing," she said.

"I had a hairline advancement, a brow bone shave, a rhinoplasty, minor cheek enhancement, a little lip lift, a jaw shave, a chin reduction and a tracheal shave," she revealed.

She added, "FFS is sort of like a choose-your-own adventure, you can get one of those things. You can get all of them. You can get none of them. It's really whatever you have dysphoria over."

"This is an extremely privileged procedure and I want to stress that is not just typical plastic surgery," she continued. "Had I not been trans, these wouldn't have been changes that I would have sought out. But because of my gender dysphoria, I felt I need it. And I want us to all start viewing FFS as just as important as other gender-affirming health care."

'JRE' host Joe Rogan slammed the trans activist for her surgery. While discussing plastic surgery with his guests, in June this year, Rogan made a remark about Mulvaney.

He said, "People get surgery on their f****** jaws. They get their jaws trimmed down to narrow their face."

"Didn't Dylan Mulvaney, your favorite Bud Light drinker, didn't that person do that? I think they got feminizing surgery," he added.

"I don't know who that is," Gillis (the guest) replied. Rogan responded, "Oh, it's Kid Rock's archenemy."