Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker surprises fans with decent video showing off her impressive rap skills

2023-07-08 12:50
Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker impresses fans with her new original rap song despite receiving backlash for 'Get to Know Me' rap song
Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker surprises fans with decent video showing off her impressive rap skills

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alabama Barker, widely recognized for her connection to the Kardashian family through her father Travis Barker's marriage to Kourtney Kardashian, has been a subject of public interest for quite a while. The 17-year-old is not only famous for her association with the Kardashian family, but she has also dealt with the repercussions of alleged age-inappropriate content that she posts often, causing a stir.

However, Alabama has now pleasantly surprised her fans with an unexpected twist. The internet is currently abuzz with a new video shared by Alabama, which has managed to captivate attention in a positive light. Instead of the usual criticism, she is being hailed and celebrated for this latest endeavor. The online community is embracing this refreshing change and eagerly supporting Alabama's newfound creative expression of rapping. While she shared a rapping video with her original song.

@alabamabarker ♬ original sound - Alabama barker

Alabama Barker posts rapping video

Alabama Barker surprised her TikTok followers by posting a video with her friend that showcased a unique and striking appearance. In the video, she let her long blond hair down, possibly a wig, with two thin braids adorning the sides of her head. Sporting a natural look, she wore a simple black hoodie and regular black pants. Alabama confidently stood on the car seat, displaying her impressive dance moves while passionately singing her original rap song. Mimicking professional rappers, she expertly threw her back and moved her hands in sync with the lyrics. It appeared as if the car was in motion while she lip-synced her own track.

Through her rap, Alabama proudly addressed the fact that she has become the talk of the town, further cementing her unique presence in the music and social media spheres. While even in the past she has shared a TikTok video of herself rapping on her songs, she also seems to follow rap as her career while she shared her debut rap video, 'Get to Know Me' she received some backlash. Although, for the new video she is getting praise.

@alabamabarker

Im posting the top 10 i like on my story

♬ original sound - Alabama barker

'Ngl u ate that'

The internet could not believe the skills and decent video from Alabama as one user commented, "I NEEEEED THE SONNNGGGG." While a second user added, "This is fireeeee." A third user wrote, "u rap fine" and a fourth user said, "BAMA U ATE." Another user said, "So beautiful and the flow of this goes hard love it." Another one said, "tha prettiestttt we need a summer anthem pls drop it." While a few other users were surprised by her skills as a seventh user said, "Ngl u ate that." A user wrote, "Hating but this lowkey go hard."

Tags news epcelebs