Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet fumes as video of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce from Argentine restaurant goes viral

2023-11-11 19:17
Viral clip shows fans applauding Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce as they leave restaurant, netizens voice concern for privacy
Internet fumes as video of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce from Argentine restaurant goes viral

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce met on November 10 for a date-night in at Elena, a restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel. A clip of the couple leaving after dinner has gone viral on the internet, though many have raised concerns about their privacy.

According to PEOPLE, the pair was apparently joined by Swift's father, Scott Kingsley Swift. The restaurant is well-known for its dry-aged meat, brasserie, and charcuterie.

A source told the publication that Swift and Kelce "looked so cute on their low-key date night" and that "they also left holding hands." They also mentioned that "the crowd in the restaurant briefly cheered as they walked out" and that "Travis was beaming.”

Taylor Swift was in Argentina for her Eras Tour

Swift kicked off the international leg of her Eras Tour on the night of November 9.

The 33-year-old Grammy winner was seen performing “Labyrinth” for the first time during the “surprise songs” portion of her set. Fans speculated that the song was added to her expansive set list thanks to her new romance, since the track features lyrics about "falling in love again."

The show scheduled for November 10 had to be postponed due to worsening weather conditions. Calling the weather "truly chaotic," Swift stated that putting on the show would be "unsafe."

"I love a rain show but I’m never going to endanger my fans or my fellow performers and crew,” she added. The performance has been rescheduled for November 12.

Kelce was able to make the trip to Argentina in the middle of the football season, on account of his team Kansas City Chiefs being on their bye week, a seven-day period in which an NFL team does not play any games.

Former New York Giants star quarterback Eli Manning recently explained bye weeks to PEOPLE, saying that it is a "time to rest the body, rest the mind a little bit, recharge yourself to get ready for that second half of the season."

In respect to Kelce using the time to reunite with Swift, Manning reportedly told the publication, "I think for him to travel, there's nothing wrong with traveling, going somewhere. Hey, if he wants to go and support his girlfriend and see her play a concert, I've got no problem with that."

Internet reacts to viral video of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce leaving restaurant

Netizens are alarmed by the lack of privacy that Swift and Travis had to face, as the following tweets reveal.

"Please let this woman dine in peace oh my god"

"Leave them alone"

"I know they mean well but I just know it’s so exhausting to just wanna go out and have dinner with your boyfriend and then you have to experience this… all. the. time."

"This is wrong, you should respect their privacy"

"Must be tiring".

Tags news