Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet slams Honey Boo Boo over her accent as she promotes flavored snacks: 'Stop being someone else'

2023-07-11 09:15
'Mama June' star Honey Boo Boo promoted flavoured pickles in new video
Internet slams Honey Boo Boo over her accent as she promotes flavored snacks: 'Stop being someone else'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Mama June: Family Crisis' star Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson is following the footsteps of her mother Mama 'June' Shannon and sister Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Efrid. Honey Boo Boo recently took to her social media to promote small businesses.

Honey Boo Boo recently had an emotional moment with her mother Mama June on an earlier episode of the WEtv show when the mother-daughter duo got together to try and mend their strained relationship. Honey Boo Boo has become a fan favourite star over the years. But the reality star was recently slammed by social media users for her speaking style.

Honey Boo Boo promotes flavoured pickles

Honey Boo Boo took to her social media and shared a video reviewing and promoting flavoured pickles. The reality star started her video saying, "I am gonna start with strawberry." She then opened the strawberry-flavoured pickle and noted, "This time I literally got the best flavours that she literally has to offer so let's get on." However, Honey Boo Boo also called out the person who suggested to her that the pickles didn't taste good. She said, "I would like to do that on Facebook I went back for these pickles because somebody was like they're not even that good and I'm like girl be fucking for real you are not even that good." Later in the video, Honey Boo Boo tried different flavours of the pickles including, pineapple, Mangoes, Rasberry Lemonade, Ghetto Punch, Bussin Berry and Cotton Candy. She concluded the video while suggesting her fans try the pickles. Alongside the video, Honey Boo Boo wrote, "I got more and I’m so excited. Y’all better make sure you’re hitting up @doreeshaflavadpuurckles! These are the best in town! They are so juicy!"

'Stop talking like that it’s really not becoming for you'

Honey Boo Boo tried to promote a pickle from the small business but her followers weren't able to understand what she was saying in most parts of the video. The social media users took to the comment section to slam Honey Boo Boo over her accent. An Instagram user commented, "Girl quit talking like that. You ain't from the hood. You sound ridiculous." Another follower said, "Funny she doesn’t talk like this on the show." Another user noted, "No one can understand your language, English please!" Another social media follower suggested, "Stop talking like that it’s really not becoming for you. Come on girl." Another person questioned, "Why are you talking like you're black!? You don't even have the sense to be embarrassed! Be who you are! Stop trying to be something that you're not! Grrrrr!!! Omg I g." Another critic added, "She’s using every black slang way of talking in one sentence, I like her but stop that Boo Boo, be you! Stop being someone else!"

Tags news