Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adele curious about Tom Sandoval's cheating scandal as singer asks fans at Las Vegas show: 'What does that man do?'

2023-06-28 06:26
'Does anyone know anything about that Vanderpump stuff,' Adele said while interacting with her fans at a concert in Las Vegas
Adele curious about Tom Sandoval's cheating scandal as singer asks fans at Las Vegas show: 'What does that man do?'

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: Adele recently asked her fans to explain 'Bravo' star Tom Sandoval's cheating scandal to her. During her show in Las Vegas, the singer said she does not watch 'Vanderpump Rules' show and had no idea what the controversy was about.

The 35-year-old musician was in the middle of a chit-chat with the crowd when the topic of SUR Restaurant and Vanderpump Rules came up and she became curious about the reality series. Adele went on to ask some of the crowd members about Sandoval's role in the show, reported People.

'He tries to sing and then cheats?'

According to a video of the conversation shared on social media, Adele told an attendee that "The other day my friend was like, 'No, they really do restaurants or something.' So is it related to the TV show," and asked, "what does the guy do that cheated?". However, the concertgoer also had no clue what Sandoval did.

"Me neither. I've got no idea," said the 'Skyfall' singer and proceeded to ask the crowd to know more about the show. "Does anyone know anything about that Vanderpump stuff? What does the man do? What does that man do?" she asked.

Soon a man in the audience described Sandoval as "trash" and said, "He tries to sing, and he's no Adele," to which Adele responded by asking, "So, it's a restaurant TV show, but he tries to sing and then cheats?".

"He's on the TV show pretending to be a server. He wants to be an entertainer now," the fan clarified and Adele joked saying, "Ah, OK. Like most of L.A. Whenever I get served at a restaurant, someone tries to slide me a demo."

'A terrifying monster that's taken on a life of its own now'

Sandoval's month-long affair with his costar Raquel Leviss was revealed earlier this year which led to the end of his nine-year relationship with Ariana Madix. Tom Schwartz, fellow 'Vanderpump Rules' star recently called the controversy "a terrifying monster that's taken on a life of its own now" on 'Stars on Mars', the competition series on Fox.

Madix recently celebrated her 38th birthday with her new beau Daniel Wai, an NYC-based personal trainer and fitness coach. Following her split with Sandoval, Madix confronted her ex-boyfriend at the Season 10 finale of the show where she talked about her former best friend and Sandoval's betrayal.

After the reunion was filmed, Leviss reportedly sought mental health treatment as she checked into a facility. It remains clear whether she will return for Season 11 of the reality show.

Tags news epcelebs