Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Leslie Jones gifts her celeb crush Steve Kornacki calculator as she welcomes him on 'The Daily Show'

2023-11-16 08:19
The NBC News and MSNBC’s national political correspondent appeared on the talk show on Tuesday, November 14
Leslie Jones gifts her celeb crush Steve Kornacki calculator as she welcomes him on 'The Daily Show'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Leslie Jones was over the moon after her celebrity crush Steve Kornacki made it to her show.

The NBC News and MSNBC’s national political correspondent appeared on the talk show on Tuesday, November 14.

Leslie Jones loses it on seeing crush Steve Kornacki

The comedian beamed as she welcomed Steve, "Oh my God, OK, so, hi! Oh, my God, it's so crazy that we've never met before. So, I'm pretty sure you know that I'm totally obsessed with you."

On the other hand, Kornacki smiled at her and said, "I've seen some clips!"

Leslie referred to Kornacki as "the sexiest nerd on TV."

"When he would grasp the concept and say, 'No,' then mark it on the board, I thought, 'Oh God, just keep solving the problems, Mr. Kornacki,'" she remarked.

Kornacki too reacted, "God d--- it, that is just sexy to me. What, is that a seven? Is that a seven, Steve?"

Jones felt initially "embarrassed" by her actions in front of her crush, though the embarrassment wasn't overly significant.

Kornacki explains electoral college process

Following the montage, which included her enthusiastic praise for Kornacki on 'The Kelly Clarkson Show,' Jones playfully acknowledged feeling "embarrassed" but quickly added, "but not really."

Leslie then queried Kornacki about the electoral college process, expressing her desire not to appear unintelligent in front of him. In a light-hearted gesture, she even presented him with a gift—a calculator, according to People.

"If you use my calculator, I'm gonna lose it," she confessed.

"This isn't the start of some brand-new life. I actually like a lot about the one I already have," Kornacki wrote about his sexuality in 2011.

"But now the fear and paranoia are gone. And my life can finally make sense to the people who matter to me."

'The Daily Show' airs at 11 pm Eastern Time on Comedy Central.

In that episode, Jones also ridiculed her comedic act by making jokes about Mullin's name, causing the audience to laugh, as per MEAWW's report.

"His parents didn’t even love him enough to pick one name for him. They just shoved two names together and called it a day," Jones said.

She added, "'Calm down, Markwayne' is not the kind of thing I expect to hear on C-SPAN. It's more like something you'd hear while watching an episode of 'COPS.'"

Subsequently, the actress pondered over what this incident signified for the country. In the end, she listed the three US Senators she would like to challenge to a duel.

"Is this what America has descended to, with people battling it out in the Senate?" she queried. "Because if that's the case, count me in! Lindsey Graham, I challenge you to step into the ring!" she insisted.

"Ted Cruz, bring your weird-a*s beard so I can beat your a*s," she said.

Tags news