Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Zendaya and 'polite' Tom Holland are on a mission to help Jenna Ortega find their 'kind of love'

2023-05-14 21:51
Jenna Ortega is reportedly pleased that Zendaya and Tom Holland were getting involved in her love life
Zendaya and 'polite' Tom Holland are on a mission to help Jenna Ortega find their 'kind of love'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Zendaya has reportedly turned matchmaker to find a perfect match for her close friend, Jenna Ortega. The 26-year-old ‘Euphoria’ star also asked her boyfriend, Tom Holland, to help her find their "kind of love" for the ‘Wednesday’ actress, who was previously linked to several celebs, including Pete Davidson and Devin Booker.

"Zendaya and Tom are so happy together, and she wants to find Jenna that kind of love too," sources told Radar Online, adding that the ‘Dune’ actress believed Holland’s British upbringing made him "thoughtful and polite." "She's got it in her head that Jenna needs to date a British guy," the tipster added. Now that Holland knows what is to be done, Ortega is trying to be flexible. According to sources, the ‘Scream’ actress was pleased that her friends were getting involved in her love life.

READ MORE

Are Tom Holland and Zendaya engaged? Internet congratulates 'Spider-Man' stars on possible engagement

Jenna Ortega performs 'Wednesday' dance for 'SNL' trailer skit, Fans say 'f***ing sick of this dance'

'She's not going to hold her breath’

"She idolizes Zendaya, so, of course, she's flattered she wants to help her," sources noted. However, Ortega won't be getting her hopes up. "She's not going to hold her breath," sources continued, adding that she was going to wait and see what happens.

This comes after Ortega was linked to NBA star Devin Booker, who dated Kendall Jenner for two years. Rumors about Ortega and Booker started after a purported picture of them went viral. However, it soon became clear that the viral photo was a hoax started by the NBA parody account, Buttcrack Sports.

Speaking about her love life, Ortega told Elle that “the idea of relationships stresses [her] out.” The young actress said this was partly because she was “too obsessed with [her] work,” which she admitted was “probably something [she needs] to change.”

“My brain knows that I don’t need to think about that right now,” Ortega reportedly said, adding, “I am so fearful of disappointing the people in my life, or even people in public…. I want to live up to people’s expectations, which is something that I need to get over, but I’m also scared that, I don’t know, maybe someone will get to know me too well and realize that I’m not all that.”

Will Tom Holland and Zendaya get married?

While Ortega struggles with her love life, her close friends, Holland and Zendaya, appear to be a match made in heaven. The duo have been linked together since appearing together in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’. They shrugged off rumors that they were dating in 2017, but they made their romance official in 2021 after they were spotted kissing in public. Even though they seem to be made for one another, Zendaya and Holland aren't quite ready to tie the knot just yet. Zendaya's mother made that clear when she shot down engagement rumors in 2022.

"Clickbait typically refers to the practice of writing sensationalized or misleading headlines in order to attract clicks on a piece of content. It often relies on exaggerating claims or leaving out key information in order to encourage traffic. The term is generally used in a dismissive sense," she wrote on a post that claimed the couple were engaged in secret, according to Radar Online.

Tags news epcelebs