Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘GMA’ host George Stephanopoulos’ wife Ali Wentworth stands in support of Israel as she shares fellow activist's message

2023-10-11 11:57
Ali Wentworth re-shared messages of support, standing in solidarity with Israel and calling out other activists for 'justifying' the deaths
‘GMA’ host George Stephanopoulos’ wife Ali Wentworth stands in support of Israel as she shares fellow activist's message

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ star George Stephanopoulos' wife Ali Wentworth has come out in full support of Israel after Palestinian militant group Hamas launched an attack on October 7.

The 58-year-old actress and producer shared a few messages of solidarity and support for the people of Israel on her Instagram, stating that she supports her Jewish friends.

Ali’s message on Instagram comes right after George reported and acknowledged Hamas’ attack on Israel on the morning show.

The mother of two re-shared messages from an activist friend, Mandana Dayani, and also re-posted author Jessica Seinfeld’s message of “support your Jewish friends” on her Instagram story.

Ali Wentworth shares Pro Israel's message after Hamas’s attack

Ali made her stance clear on the Israel-Hamas war. She vociferously supports Israel in this conflict and condemns all and any attacks made by Hamas on the state of Israel.

Taking to her Instagram story, Ali first shared a message from an activist and dear friend, Mandana Dayani, who co-founded ‘I am a Voter’, a nonpartisan civic engagement organization.

In her message, Dayani called out many other activists who have been justifying the deaths of Israelis amid this war.

She wrote, “Never in my years as an activist, have I seen other activists, upon seeing footage of little girls being killed and dragged through streets, immediately find the burning need to go on the internet and justify their deaths. "Oh, here all the reasons that girl was burned alive."”

She continued, “For complete clarity, the only reason you do this, is because you have been made to believe that the killing of Jews can even be justified.”

She went on to cite history as she wrote, “Because every civilization has taught that the life of a Jew is less valuable than your own. It’s the Hitler playbook. Your antisemitism is not unconscious.”

She continued to call people out as she said, “It is so deeply rooted in your bones and you are so comfortable with it, you are not even able to consider its impact on your friends.”

Ali showered her love on Dayani and captioned her story, “I love you my friend! @mandanadayani”

Ali Wentworth grieves for Israel and shows unwavering support

Ali also posted a snap of an Israeli family that was murdered by Hamas, showcasing the damage done by the Palestinian militant group to lives in Israel.

It shows a family of five — husband, wife, two daughters, and son, all reportedly massacred by Hamas.

Her third snap on her Instagram story was a re-post from Jessica Seinfeld, author and wife of Jerry Seinfeld. Ali captioned the story, “Here’s something that isn’t complicated and doesn’t need context,” as the message said, “I support my Jewish friends and Jewish people.”

Ali ended the post by writing, “Simple as that.”

Tags news