Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chrissy Teigen praises surrogate who delivered her 4th baby with John Legend: 'I will never forget how hard she fought'

2023-06-30 01:17
'I knew she (Alexandra) was a perfect match for us the moment we spoke to her,' Chrissy Teigen shared in post referring to vitro fertilization journey
Chrissy Teigen praises surrogate who delivered her 4th baby with John Legend: 'I will never forget how hard she fought'

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Chrissy Teigen can’t thank enough the surrogate who delivered her fourth child. In an appreciation post, the model posted a photo on Wednesday, June 28, kissing the surrogate Alexandra’s bump. "Around this same time, we also met the most incredible, loving, compassionate surrogate we could ever imagine, Alexandra. I knew she was a perfect match for us the moment we spoke to her," Teigen shared in the post referring to her vitro fertilization journey.

"All our wishes and dreams aligned. I wanted to be her friend, I wanted our children to play, I wanted dinner together, I wanted to lay my head on her belly and be able to feel the hiccups and kicks. I wanted them to be in our lives for as long as time would allow," she further wrote. The surrogate was carrying the child of Teigen and John Legend, Wren Alexander, and safely welcomed the baby. The mother-of-four shared that the first embryo they tried with the surrogate ‘didn’t survive. "I will never forget how hard she fought to get ready for a second transfer."

'We want to say thank you'

The TV personality praised Alexandra for "how much she gave up of her own body — surgeries to get scar tissue cleared, the mental toll it takes to go through all of that for yourself, much less for other people." Teigen continued, "We want to say thank you for this incredible gift you have given us, Alexandra. And we are so happy to tell the world he is here, with a name forever connected to you, Wren Alexander Stephens." Baby Wren is now the sibling to Esti and Luna Simone, seven, and Miles Theodore, four.

'It gets complicated'

Legend, in his interview back in September 2022, talked about planning on more children. "Chrissy, I think, wants more. I'm one of four, so I'm cool with it. I was like, you know, once you get into that zone it's a lot of folks -- especially when you're traveling, [it] gets difficult," he said. The 'All Of You' singer added, "Chrissy and I, you know, we get on a lot of planes together and once you have four kids, it gets logistically -- it gets complicated," according to People.

He then praised his children. "They have each other, you know, Luna and Miles will be older siblings now and there's enough of a gap to where we don't have to micromanage their every moment," he said.

Tags news epcelebs