Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'My little love': Brianne Howey shares adorable photo as she welcomes first child with husband Matt Ziering

2023-06-19 13:48
Several of Brianne Howey’s Netflix costars shared their well-wishes for the new family of three
'My little love': Brianne Howey shares adorable photo as she welcomes first child with husband Matt Ziering

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Congratulations are in order for Brianne Howey, the talented actress known for her role as the young and vibrant single mother in Netflix's teen drama ‘Ginny & Georgia’ as she recently announced the birth of her first child with husband Matt Ziering. The happy news was shared by Howey on her Instagram as she shared an intimate snap of her holding her child.

On Sunday, June 18, the special occasion of Father’s Day marked unforgettable for ‘Ginny & Georgia’ star Brianne Howey and her husband Matt Ziering as the couple welcomed their first child together. Although the details regarding the gender of their child were not disclosed, Howey, shared this heartwarming moment on social media. She posted a photo from the hospital as she cradles her newborn against her chest. The 34-year-old announced her pregnancy back in March 2023 after she shared a picture of herself in an earthy-toned dress that highlighted her baby bump. She captioned the post, “@boss show with my forever new +1 🥰🤎 thanks for having us! Loved every second of the new collection #hugoboss”.

‘My whole world just got a whole lot sweeter’

The onscreen mother of two welcomed her first child with her husband, Matt Ziering. The couple who tied the knot in 2021 announced the joyful tiding on Sunday through Instagram Story which captioned, “My whole world just got a whole lot sweeter. And smaller. Welcome my little love”. In the snap, Howey has a radiant smile as she lays on her hospital bed, cradling her newborn snugly under her chin. The little one is adorned with a small beanie cap, adding an extra touch of sweetness to the moment. Many of Howey’s friends and colleagues congratulated her on her big day. Her co-star Antonia Gentry who played her daughter Ginny in ‘Ginny & Georgia’ applauded with joy as she wrote, “OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS”. Another co-star, Sara Waisglass who plays Max on the same show wrote, “Sobbing. Congratulations mama!!!” Howey’s post was flooded with sweet wishes as the showrunner Debra J Fisher wrote, “So many happy tears. Congratulations!”

Brianne Howey and Matt Ziering's r

Brianne Howey, 34, and her husband Matt Ziering, 38, a lawyer by profession, will be celebrating their second wedding anniversary on July 24. Their journey of wedded bliss has been marked by two wonderful years of marriage. The couple's love story began when they were introduced through mutual friends and had a series of chance encounters at various bars in Los Angeles, meeting three nights in a row. After dating for five years, Brianne and Matt finally exchanged vows in 2021. Although their initial wedding plans were affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, they were able to have an intimate ceremony with a small gathering.

Tags news