Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne wows fans in red crop top and oversized sunglasses in latest video: 'You look a lot younger'

2023-11-01 13:54
Olivia Dunne, the celebrated LSU gymnast and social media sensation, recently delighted her millions of followers on TikTok with a captivating video
Olivia Dunne wows fans in red crop top and oversized sunglasses in latest video: 'You look a lot younger'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: The LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne, is a prominent figure in the world of NIL and a social media sensation, recently thrilled her 7.8 million TikTok followers with a bold and captivating video.

Renowned as "America's Sweetheart," she has garnered significant attention online and secured lucrative NIL deals that have made waves across the internet.

Dunne's social media presence is truly remarkable. Her fan base, exceeding 13 million followers across various social platforms, competes with the following of many well-known Hollywood celebrities.

Olivia Dunne's latest TikTok surprise

@livvy

I like it when you like it🗣️🔥

♬ original sound - Jo_Nugs

In her most recent video, the 21-year-old college gymnast confidently sported a form-fitting red crop top, accentuated by stylish oversized sunglasses.

Olivia Dunne, celebrated for her exceptional performance on the uneven bars, is currently embarking on her senior year at Louisiana State University.

Dunne's social media followers, who relish her lively locker room dances and alluring vacation snapshots, were recently treated to her latest video in which she showcased her dance moves while donning a pair of Velo Shades.

The TikTok video, which concluded with a playful kick, bore the caption: "I like it when you like it."

Dunne also used the popular filter called "Apparently AI picks the hair color that suits you best." She teased her fans with a caption that read, "Should I do it? #foryou #brunette," sparking intrigue and suggestions from her followers.

This isn't the first time Dunne has engaged in an AI trend. Previously, she participated in the "AI Yearbook" trend and her images went viral. Her caption for that video was, "Never took senior pics because I was homeschooled... So here you go #aiyearbook."

@livvy Should i do it? #foryou #brunette ♬ IT GIRL - aliyahsinterlude

Internet reacts

Olivia Dunne's latest TikTok video has sent her fans into a frenzy, with numerous comments pouring in. Many couldn't help but notice a resemblance to "baby Gronk" in her outfit, while others praised her unique style, with one fan stating, "I like it, I like it a lot."

Additionally, some users observed that she appeared much younger with the hairstyle she showcased in the video. The user commented, "U look a lot younger with that on."

The other user wrote, "Bf sunglasses."

Tags news