Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Ged rid of her': 'The View' fans call for Sunny Hostin's firing after her criticism of co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin during live show

2023-06-08 12:21
‘Today’ host Sarah Hostin argued with her co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin on live TV over a discussion about Barbara Walters' legacy
'Ged rid of her': 'The View' fans call for Sunny Hostin's firing after her criticism of co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin during live show

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ hosts can never stop slamming each other on live TV and always manages to stay in the headlines for one thing or the other. Whether it’s a tease or engaging in friendly debates, their dynamic conversations add to the show’s appeal and foster thought-provoking discussions. Recently, the fans of the talk show brutally slammed host Sunny Hostin and demanded that she should be fired from the show after an on-air heated argument with co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin.

On Wednesday, June 7 segment, ‘Today’ host Sarah Hostin argued with her co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin on live TV over a discussion about Barbara Walters' legacy. The heated argument between the hosts caused the show to go into a commercial break. The two shared a conversation about Chris Christie entering the presidential race and Alyssa supporting Mike Pence. However, Sunny pointed out her story for defending Pence even after how some of the things he said were false. It is not the first time Sunny has roasted her co-hosts with her disrespectful and impertinent behavior, but this time, things went a little far on the show. ‘The View’ fans urged the show to get rid of Sunny over her uncivil actions as she’s getting intolerable day by day.

‘Sunny likes to make it personal with me’

During a recent episode, ‘The View’ hosts Sunny Hostin, Alyssa Farah Griffins, Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg, and Sara Haines delved into the presidential race topic. They talked about Chris Christie entering the presidential race and how Alyssa supports Mike Pence in the 2024 election. But Alyssa now reveals that Pence had a huge role in getting Covid-19 vaccines approved. Sunny disapproved of her and pointed out that she was going back on her story and defending him and how some things he said were false. Sunny smashed at Alyssa saying, “There were people who worked for this man, so I won't make it personal, but they weren't able to say, 'you should vote for this man because he did A, B, C, and D.” She further added that what “scared her” was that Alyssa was “incapable of defending a man that she worked for,” and now she’s supporting him in the race. Alyssa quickly responded defending herself, “No no no. Why don’t you ask me a question?” Notwithstanding where the conversation was heading, Joy Behar interrupted and muddled in their argument adding, “She did ask you a question.” Alyssa replied disappointed at her co-hosts, “You just accused me of something, so why don't you let me answer? You're not going to vote for a Republican ever.” Although Sunny kept her cool, Alyssa ripped her saying, “Sunny likes to make it personal with me.” She continued completely annoyed, “Are you going to give me a chance to answer or…?” Sunny kept jolting her points, ignoring Alyssa as she ends up putting her hands up in disbelief.

Sunny Hostin mocked Barbara Walter’s legacy

As their argument on live TV continued, Alyssa admitted, “This is not what this show is about. This is Barbara Walters' legacy. Let a woman speak”. The crowd appreciated Alyssa, however, Sunny kept talking and didn’t let Alyssa talk. Alyssa concluded infuriated, “Everybody. You know it’s Sunny Hostin’s View.” In between their squabble, Sara Haines tried to calm the tension, but Alyssa spoke over her. Suddenly, Joy and Alyssa started arguing while Sunny remained calm. As the tension riled up on live TV, the camera turned toward Whoopi Goldberg who said, “Why do I feel like I need to go to break right now?” Alyssa begged Whoopi to let her speak about it before the commercial begins. Unfortunately, Whoopi refused and said, “Because I can’t hear anybody saying anything.” Alyssa was utterly disappointed and threw her hands up, “Jesus Christ. What a disgrace. We have to figure out how to do this again.” Whoopi concluded the conversation, trying to break the ice, “We're gonna have this break, come back, and make this work. We'll be right back.” The camera panned out at Alyssa who was seen putting her hands up and talking while other co-hosts were silent.

‘You’re going down’

After a full-out heated argument between Sunny Hostin and Alyssa Farah Griffin, ‘The View’ fans rattled and demanded that Sunny be removed from the morning show. The two argued over Mike Pence and Chris Christie’s presidential race and Sunny disgracing Barbara Walters's legacy. After the show went to commercial, the heat calmed down, but fans didn’t stop slamming Sunny online and asked that she should be fired. The fans flocked to Twitter to comment on the argument as one fan wrote, “Really annoyed by the way self-righteous Sunny Hostin treated @Alyssafarah on The View today. Kudos to you for standing up yourself, Alyssa. And shame on Sunny for that cheap shot,” while another added, “Hey @TheView! Maybe it’s time to replace @sunny? The snide and sarcastic tone daily and fighting with @Alyssafarah is such a turn off. It feels disrespectful to the legacy of the table. #theview #timeforchange #newcoiceatthetable.” One more user commented, “You’re going down but you already know that! You judge many but you don’t admit your own flaws. You’re not a real journalist! Journalists listen to other people’s opinions. You don’t even let them talk & thankfully The View is done! You’re arrogant, rude & no longer relevant!”

Fans exclaimed Sunny’s disrespectful conduct over the past few months on the show as one fan said, “@sunny @TheView @Alyssafarah Sunny, you need to stop! Each day you are getting more obnoxious. Now interrupting Alyssa Farah Griffin. You think you look and sound smart but you don't”, while another asked the show to remove her, “#PayAttention: It is really time for ABC "The View" to get rid of Sunny Hostin. This woman is too angry from within to be on any show. She needs to deal with the demons within her and get off her ego”. Another commented, “Sunny from the view should be fired. She is a racist person with a real problem. She is rude to the guest. Better yet get rid of the show all today.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs