Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed reacts to Manny Pacquiao's reply to his text: 'How do I ask for training?'

2023-11-30 18:47
IShowSpeed was surprised when he received a reply from Manny Pacquiao
IShowSpeed reacts to Manny Pacquiao's reply to his text: 'How do I ask for training?'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: YouTuber Darren Jason Watkins Jr. widely known as IShowSpeed, recently got surprised after receiving Manny Pacquiao's reply to his text on Instagram.

Manny Pacquiao, a Filipino politician and former professional boxer, is the oldest eight-division world champion and the oldest welterweight champion.

IShowSpeed receives Manny Pacquiao's reply

Speed recently challenged KSI to for the boxing match. During recent stream, Speed admitted texting a professional boxer seeking help for training but was confused.

While discussing about his text to Pacquiao, Speed found out that he received a reply. Speed jumped out of his chair in joy and amazement. He exclaimed, "He text me back." He then checked the text time and was shocked to miss his text.

Speed went on to chant a phrase, "It's over, its over, it's over." He added being disappointed with himself, "No way, I left him unseen for one month bro. It's actually terrible."

At the end, Speed questioned his fans how he should ask the boxer to train him. He said, "Ok, so how do I ask him for training in a good way?"

Speed's fan page on X platform shared the clip captioning it, "Speed just seen that Manny Pacquiao dm him back will we see Manny Pacquiao Train speed ahead of his fight against KSI."

KSI accepted IShowSpeed's challenge for boxing match

After months of lighthearted banter, British YouTuber Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji, also known as KSI, has finally accepted fellow IShowSpeed for a sparring session.

The latter playfully challenged KSI, also known as JJ, and urged him to specify a date for their upcoming fight in a friendly but firm manner.

Speed posted on X, "KSI bro, it's that time. I've been waiting to kick your ass for a long time. When is the sparring match? Stop ignoring me and stop being scared. Drop a date now, b**ch."

Even though they are very close, the two have accepted a lighthearted internet rivalry. Speed declared he could fight JJ in a boxing match with confidence. JJ finally replied, "December 15th, come through and let's do this," in response to this challenge.

"Bet i'll be in London December 15 don't bail out ong," Speed retorted to this.

Tags news