Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate unveils second installment of 'Top G' comic book series by DNG Comics, Internet says 'you weak bro'

2023-11-09 15:16
Andrew Tate's fans are excited after hearing about the announcement of the second installment of his comic book series 'Top G'
Andrew Tate unveils second installment of 'Top G' comic book series by DNG Comics, Internet says 'you weak bro'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the controversial social media influencer, recently used the X (formerly Twitter) to reveal the forthcoming second installment of his comic book series, 'Top G', created in collaboration with DNG Comics.

Andrew Tate has a track record of success with his earlier release 'Top G: Breaking Illusions', which garnered significant popularity among his fanbase.

Teaming up with DNG Comics, Tate has transformed himself into a superhero in the eyes of his supporters, drawing comparisons to Batman.

Andrew Tate is set to release a new comic book featuring him

@DNGComics shared a post on X saying, "Top G #2. Imminent. To become a superhero you must suffer first. Do you understand? RT to confirm."

They also treated fans to a sneak peek of the comic book cover, unveiling the title as 'Top G: Warriors of Skull Island'.

Interestingly, the artwork portrayed Tate as a comic book character, with hair on his head which deviates from his real-life bald appearance.

In response, Tate intriguingly revealed the countdown to the comic book's release with a message: "7 days..."

Trolls disagree with Tate's ideology

Upon the revelation of Tate's upcoming comic book, numerous users have taken the opportunity to voice their sentiments.

A user wrote, "You weak bro"

Another user wrote, "Excited for this definitely although I disagree with some of your ideologies"

Another user stated, "You’ve never had hair like that"

One user commented, "That's cool, nice to see people still making comic books out there. Good s**t bro"

Another user chimed in to express his thoughts and wrote, "I don't read comics, but I like the way you are inspiring the world.🩷🩷🩷"

Tags news