Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 fans boycott NFL player Adrian Peterson after domestic violence arrest

2023-09-27 10:53
'Dancing with the Stars' Season 32 couple Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart got a score of 18 out of 30
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 fans boycott NFL player Adrian Peterson after domestic violence arrest

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 brought 14 celebrity contestants paired up with their pro partners on the stage. However, the one celebrity who became the most talked name of the town is NFL player Adrian Peterson.

'DWTS' Season 32 fans publically decry Adriana as they boycott the celebrity dancer. A fan took it to the Reddit thread saying, "VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT ADRIAN!"

The user further claimed, "I normally don't care who you all vote for, but please please please vote for people like Barry Williams (Peta's partner) and Matt Walsh (Koko's partner) they both have very small fan bases and deserve some votes. It would break my heart if people lile Barry and Matt gets eliminated before Adrian."

Another commented, "NoAdrian🚫Vote for Matt and Barry and especially whoever you want! Vote Jamie for Christ's sake! Just anyone but him."

Recalling Adrian's domestic violence case, a fan commented, "It's a crappy situation." A fan speculated, "If he wound up in the bottom 2, I wonder if they would send him regardless of who he was up against, just because of the backlash. I have my doubts, especially since they seem to be getting rid of any negative comments on the IG posts that feature him."

'DWTS' Season 32 fans left concerned for pro Britt Stewart after being paired with domestic violence-accused Adrian Peterson

Fans are not only divided over boycotting Adrian but they were also seen being concerned for Britt Steward after seeing her perform with a domestic-violence accused.

There must be time when Adrian and his pro partner Britt must be spending time alone, practicing for their upcoming performance. Fans are left concerned about those situation.

A fan wrote, "Oh as a hardcore Britt fan I feel awful for not giving her any votes this season, but in no way am I ever going to vote for a child abuser/woman beater."

Another concerned fan claimed, "For real!!! I feel so bad for Britt and her fans." "Agreed. We can support Britt in other ways... But not by voting for A.P," another wrote.

Another mocked, "Yet this how Britt gets paid for work by being on the show…there is no trope." A fan claimed he will be voting for Britt and Adrian, "Am voting for Britt bcoz it’s about Britt and not Adrian."

Another concerned fan commented, "I’m really really sad because Britt is my favorite."

What did Adrian Peterson get accused of?

In 2019, Adrian was indicted on a felony of injuring his then 4-year-old son. He was accused of leaving cuts all over the boy's body while disciplining him.

To reduce the charges of misdemeanor reckless assault, US Today reported Adrian pleading for no contest.

He was then left with 2 years of probation and was fined $4,000 after performing 80 hours of community service.

However, Adrian's behavior did not change. In 2022, Adrian was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence with his wife Ashley Peterson. He agreed to domestic abuse and alcohol counseling after the arrest.

Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart 'lacked rythm' in 'DWTS' Season 32 as they bag 18/30

Adrian and Britt got a safe score from all the judges. They bagged 6 from Carrie Ann, Derek Hough, and Bruno Tonioli.

Adrian and Britt performed Salsa on "Yeah!" Derek complimented the opening life of the pair. However, he claimed that there were "no rhythm" to the dance.

There were a few footwork mishaps in the dance but Bruno said he loved the performance despite some mishaps.

Carrie complimented Adrian to have a "swagger" but took not of their bad footwork.

'DWTS' Season 32 releases every Tuesday at 8 pm ET on ABC and Disney+.

Tags news