Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet dubs Jake Paul 'delusional' after he issues warning to Mexican boxing champion Canelo Alvarez

2023-10-02 16:24
When asked about the Canelo Alvarez vs Jermell Charlo match, Jake Paul seemed to be eager to fight the undisputed super-middleweight champion
Internet dubs Jake Paul 'delusional' after he issues warning to Mexican boxing champion Canelo Alvarez

CLEVELAND, OHIO: After Canelo Alvarez successfully beat Jermell Charlo to defend his super-middleweight championship, YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul seemingly issued a warning message to the champion.

Notably, Paul’s last boxing match was in August against former UFC champion Nate Diaz and the former won through a unanimous decision. Since then, he has remained quiet on who he’ll be fighting next.

Jake Paul warns Canelo Alvarez

After Canelo Alvarez faced Jermell Charlo on September 30 to defend his championship, Jake Paul had a message for the undisputed super-middleweight champion.

When Paul was questioned about the fight after the match to get his opinion. It was clear 'The Problem Child' was displeased with Charlo's performance, telling spectators to wait for Canelo to experience his strength.

He said, "Yeah Charlo is not really giving him anything, not really giving him that power. Yeah, wait till Canelo gets my power, you know? Just wait, brother."

Internet trolls Jake Paul on his warning for Canelo Alvarez

Netizens were quick to call out Jake Paul about the warning he sent toward Canelo Alvarez.

A user said, "Jake is delusional af," while one pointed out, "Ok…. He’s tripping. Canelo is no joke. That body shot gonna flush Jake’s bowels I’m the ring lol."

Another remarked, "Jake couldn’t even knock out nate diaz," while one stated, "Bro Jake gone get rocked."

"Crazy This might actually happen in 3 years," noted a person, with another saying, "I’d actually pay to see this fight now."

"Acting like he didn’t get schooled by a part time boxer in Tommy Fury, give it a rest lad," wrote one to humble Paul over his tall statements.

Tags news