Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet calls 'The Five' host Greg Gutfeld 'disgusting' as he jokes about sleeping with GOP Rep Nancy Mace

2023-09-08 13:20
Gutfeld's remark was even more shocking as he has been married to his wife Elena Moussa for the past 15 years
Internet calls 'The Five' host Greg Gutfeld 'disgusting' as he jokes about sleeping with GOP Rep Nancy Mace

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Fox News host Greg Gutfeld has come under fire again for joking about sleeping with another woman while being married on 'The Five'.

Gutfeld dismissed the comment about a hookup as nothing serious because of the nature of the talk show he was hosting.

The internet did not receive the Fox host's indecent comments well, with many coming forward to call him out as "disgusting."

Greg Gutfeld makes insensitive comment about Nancy Mace

While in conversation about the Democrat New York City Mayor Eric Adams, Gutfeld made the comment about GOP Rep. Nancy Mace.

"That's the most passionate politician I have seen this year since I hooked up with Nancy Mace," Gutfeld said.

Co-host Jesse Watters shared a big laugh at his remark with a slam on the table while Judge Jeanine Pirro could be heard exclaiming Gutfeld's name in disbelief.

"I'm kidding," he went on to add, "Come on, it's 'The Five'."

This is not the first time Gutfelt has made such a comment as only weeks ago, he had made sexist claims suggesting that crimes would cease to exist if women were not around.

Gutfeld's remark was even more shocking as he has been married to his wife Elena Moussa for the past 15 years.

Mace has made multiple appearances on the channel, with a recent one on the morning show 'Fox & Friends'.

Fans slam Fox News for repeated problematic behavior of hosts

Gutfeld's "joke" got many angry on the social media platform X (formerly Twitter) as many were left furious over Fox News hosts getting away with such commentary.

"This is kind of gross and disrespectful to the congresswoman," a user wrote, "Why would she go on Fox after this?"

Another one posted, "He’s at his most disgusting when he attempts risky behavior."

"Imagine if someone said this on CNN or MSNBC," another one reacted to the video, "The reason why this is not a bigger deal is because Fox is not taken seriously as a new source, or as a place of serious journalism."

A person also pointed out that this has been the case with multiple Fox hosts, pointing out that "Bill O’Reilly alone cost Fox over $45 million in payouts, spanning multiple sexual harassment settlements."

They added, "It appears that the network simply chalks these types of payouts (and the subsequent loss of ad revenue) as merely the cost of doing business."

The X users were not happy with the other hosts' reaction either as one said, "I’m no fan of Mace but even she’s too good for him and that other guy. Those two are super obnoxious."

Another one posted, "What is so sad is he thinks he is funny. All mean-spirited bullies think they are funny. News flash, they aren't."