Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Ryan Garcia? Boxing star vows to train Adin Ross days after trolling him: ‘I got you’

2023-08-23 19:16
Ryan Garcia made fun of Adin Ross' efforts to get fit by boxing a few days before his promise
Who is Ryan Garcia? Boxing star vows to train Adin Ross days after trolling him: ‘I got you’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross is trying to have a physical transformation through fitness, and decided to start boxing to get stronger and faster.

However, Ross' attempts appeared to be lacking as Ryan Garcia, a well-known boxer, was not impressed with his abilities.

Is Ryan Garcia going to train Adin Ross?

Garcia and Ross have a long history together because Garcia stepped into Ross' live stream prior to his bout with Gervonta Davis. There were many spectators who joined the livestream, which was very successful.

Since that time, Garcia and the streamer have remained friendly. He joined other supporters in making fun of Ross for the "horrible" pad work after watching the streamer's most recent workout regimen.

In addition, Garcia saw N3ON's sparring video and cracked another joke about Ross and the Kick streamer facing off. He wrote, "Put him against Adin."

Ross requested Garcia to teach them both boxing for a day in Miami. He wrote, "Can u come to Miami and train with me for a day neon will come too."

Garcia agreed to the offer instantly, as he wrote, “I got you, no more of that other boxing you were doing the other day“.

When Adin Ross lost $10K bet over Ryan Garcia fight

Back in April, Ross and Kai Cenat frequently spoke to each other. One such conversation involved a bet between the two.

Ross lost to Cenat after betting $10,000 that Garcia will defeat Davis. Unfortunately for Ross, Garcia was knocked out in the seventh round and went on to lose the fight.

At that time Ross tweeted, "Kai Cenat pulled up on @adinross to collect his $10,000 bet from the Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia fight."

Tags news