Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I was talking about...': Travis Kelce's mom Donna teases details about game day chat with Taylor Swift on 'Today'

2023-10-07 14:25
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have become the talk of the town and the singer has been attending the football tight end's games along with his mother
'I was talking about...': Travis Kelce's mom Donna teases details about game day chat with Taylor Swift on 'Today'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: NGL star Travis Kelce's mother, Donna Kelce, playfully teased the ‘Today’ hosts as she spilled the beans on conversations with Taylor Swift.

Mama Kelce was given a memorable welcome on October 6 by 'Today' hosts Al Roker, Dylan Dreyer, Sheinelle Jones, and Craig Melvin.

Although Donna may not have had much to say about her son's alleged relationship with pop star Taylor Swift, she nonetheless teased the hosts with some juicy content.

This came after Donna reportedly watched her son Travis play in the last two Kansas City Chiefs games with the iconic singer by her side.

Donna Kelce spills the beans on conversations with Taylor Swift during Chiefs' game

When 'Today' host Craig Melvin questioned Donna about what she and Swift discussed at a certain time that was recorded on camera, Donna jokingly teased the audience and hosts, stating, "I'll never tell."

Although she initially held back but later disclosed the exact details of their conversation.

She revealed, “You know what it was? I was talking about this. You know when the commercial people come out in the orange gloves and they’re on the field? I was mentioning when they go like this (waves hands in a circular motion), the commercial’s over and they can play again.”

Donna Kelce and Swift were spotted together in a VIP box, watching the Chiefs play the Chicago Bears at Kansas City's Arrowhead Stadium last month. As per pictures that went viral, the two had quite a lot of conversations.

There were additional sightings of Swift and Travis Kelce leaving the stadium together.

Furthermore, Donna Kelce and Swift were observed socializing during the Chiefs-Jets matchup a week later.

Donna Kelce stays tight-lipped about son Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift's relationship rumors

Donna did share some information about their talk, but she is far less likely to share any details about the nature of Travis' relationship with Taylor Swift currently.

She stated, "I don't like to talk about it because it's fairly new," when speaking with 'Today' hosts Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie.

She continued, “It’s just one of those things where, you know, obviously everybody saw me. I was in the boxes with her and it’s just another thing that’s amped up my life.”

When asked if Travis’s relationship with Swift is growing into a romance, she added, “I honestly can’t tell you. It’s just too new."

Mama Kelce greeted 'Today' with her famous cookies

Meanwhile, Donna brought a delightful surprise to the 'Today' show studio when she exclaimed, "I got cookies!"

Mama Kelce had lovingly prepared her renowned cookies for the 'Today' show crew, which included Hoda Kotb, Al Roker, and Savannah Guthrie.

The cookies received high praise from the hosts. "These are my famous cookies that I brought for the boys," Donna proudly mentioned, later confessing, "That's my recipe, but I have to admit, they baked them here."

Donna even included a heartfelt note with her cookie containers, "To the Today show, love Mama Kelce."