Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Cade Hudson? Britney Spears embrace bond with BFF, says he's in a 'beautiful place' amid Sam Asghari divorce

2023-10-01 06:30
Cade Hudson was an agent at the Creative Arts Agency before he started working for Britney Spears
Who is Cade Hudson? Britney Spears embrace bond with BFF, says he's in a 'beautiful place' amid Sam Asghari divorce

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Britney Spears recently shared close selfies with her manager Cade Hudson who was an agent at the Creative Arts Agency before he started working for the pop singer.

According to Daily Mail, Hudson who began his work at a Los Angeles-based talent company in 2014 has represented celebrities like Bella Thorne, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Johnny Knoxville.

He previously worked as a publicist for a marketing and brand management firm named Full Picture, according to the LA Times.

Britney Spears expresses gratitude for having 'amazing friends'

Spears took to Instagram to share cozy selfies alongside her BFF Hudson.

She wrote a long-winded caption along with the pictures as she opened up about her well-being as her fans were concerned following her Instagram videos of dancing with "fake knives."

The songwriter's fans alarmed police following her post with the knives.

"I'm in such a beautiful location!!! I'm so lucky to have amazing friends!!! Positive affirmations are important to me at the moment!!!" the 'Toxic' singer began the post.

"I say this because I’m going through a divorce and having to reflect my past in a book was … let's just say not easy!!! I'm just saying!!!," she added.

Britney Spears takes Sam Asghari divorce 'one day at a time'

Talking about how she is dealing with her divorce from Sam Asghari, Spears said "I take one day at a time learning to breathe!!! Self-love is so unbelievably important!!! I woke up and just cried because I felt grateful to be in such a beautiful place!!!” Spears said of her bitter divorce from her estranged husband.

Britney Spears says Facetune is 'addicting' and makes her 'feel silly'

In the caption, the mother-of-two went on to defend the use of Facetune which she said was one of many new apps that help her while she feels depressed.

"Then I thought about my relationship between my life and Instagram at the moment!!! Let’s get this straight!!! It’s addicting ... but in my personal opinion the moment you start to take yourself too seriously is when people quit!!!"

"Hey I'm not promoting FaceTune for the rest of my life but seriously when I have days of depression I look and see the new apps and it makes me feel silly!!! I'm like wow this is cool!!! I see things in a brighter way and so what if it's enhanced!!!," she continued.

"I’m just trying to understand people who say they don't participate in it!!! Yet they’re on complete defense for some reason making accusations and downplaying it by saying all pictures are fake and are all retouched!!!," Spears added.

"Nothing is real … honestly who f*****g cares!!! If you’re so entitled and perfect why should you even care if someone is experimenting with apps on their phone??? Why even mention it??? If you’re so much better than that??? But are you??? Come on!!! I love my best friend!!!", the 41-year-old concluded.

Tags news