Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet in splits as Ed and Donna Kelce share meme about son Travis Kelce's romance with Taylor Swift

2023-11-14 20:54
Netizens flooded the comments section of Ed and Donna Kelce’s Facebook post poking fun at their two sons, all in good, hearty humor
Internet in splits as Ed and Donna Kelce share meme about son Travis Kelce's romance with Taylor Swift

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Ed Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce’s father, has shared a meme on Facebook poking fun at his son’s relationship with hitmaker Taylor Swift.

The meme featured his two footballer sons, Travis and Jason Kelce of the Philadelphia Eagles, with a description that read, “One of these guys is a finalist for Sexiest Man Alive and the other is dating Taylor Swift. There’s still hope for you.”

Donna Kelce, their mother, reposted the meme on her profile, joining in on the fun that was about to ensue in the comments.

Meanwhile, Momma Kelce was spotted watching 'Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour' movie as her son traveled to Argentina to watch the Grammy-winner perform live.

Ed and Donna Kelce were married for more than 20 years before they decided to divorce.

What do Ed and Donna Kelce think about Taylor Swift?

It has been several weeks since rumors surfaced in early September, from a source at The Messenger, about the alleged romantic relationship between a popstar and a football player from the Kansas City Chiefs.

Since then, Taylor has attended four of the Chiefs' games to support her partner and his team. During a few of the games, the 33-year-old singer was seen celebrating the NFL player's touchdowns with his mother Donna.

In a game against the Denver Broncos on October 12, cameras captured Swift getting to know Ed Kelce, as well.

Ed Kelce spoke about Taylor Swift in an interview with People magazine, showering heaps of praises on her.

He described Swift as “a very, very sweet, very charming, down-to-earth young woman” and “very genuine.” Ed praised her intelligence saying, “She’s very smart. I mean, very. That comes through right away.”

“I’ll tell you something very special that I noticed about Taylor the first time I met her,” Ed recalled.

“We’re sitting in the suite, she gets up and in the front room, she gets up to go get a drink or something and she starts picking up empty bottles, cans, plates that are scattered around. Because in the suites everybody gets stuff and you empty it down wherever you can.”

Ed said that her behavior was out of character for one of the world's most famous singers. “And I’m just thinking, I don’t think she got the diva memo,” he added.

“She didn’t get the spoiled musician. She doesn’t know how to pull that off. And that really, to me, said a whole lot.”

Donna was spotted with her friend at a Florida movie theater on Sunday night watching ‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ movie documenting the singer’s recent expansive global tour spanning five continents.

Internet in splits after proud Kelce parents shared the viral meme

Netizens flooded the comments section of Ed and Donna Kelce’s Facebook post poking fun at their two sons, all in good, hearty humor.

One person wrote on X, “Love how ed and donna kelce shared this on fb teasing their boys”.

One person commented: “Parents or haters? love this!!!”

Another person commented: “Yes, Dad. Tell them.”

Another user wrote: “Everything about this post and Mama Kelce's share is GOLD”.

One person commented: “Both are amazing! I love your whole family!!”

Another user commented: “Dad and Mom Kelce, you are the best”.

Another person quipped: “This is the best thing I've seen since Argentina!"

One user said: “You all are so funny I love that you embrace it all”.

Another user said: “Mama Kelce is the MVP for this”.

And finally, this person commented: “It’s that personality they inherited from their parents that sets them apart”.

Tags news