Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Own it girl': Paige Spiranac's delightful bobblehead wows fans following stellar debut pitch

2023-06-18 12:17
Paige Spiranacconfidently strolled out to the mound and delivered a well-executed rainbow pitch that was caught with ease by the player on the receiving end
'Own it girl': Paige Spiranac's delightful bobblehead wows fans following stellar debut pitch

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, a well-known golf influencer, was recently in Milwaukee for “Golf Night” at American Family Field. She came back despite facing criticism for her first pitch last year, which left her dealing with body shamers. However, this time around, she was ready to take on the challenge of throwing out the first pitch once again.

The Brewers partnered with X-Golf, a golf simulator company, and operate multiple indoor golf facilities, including one inside the stadium. Spiranac was promoting the indoor golf simulator X-Golf. She is a brand ambassador for the company. She also displayed the "Paige Spiranac bobblehead" that was given to each fan who was at American Family Field.

'Just me and my bobblehead lol'

The marketing team came up with an ingenious idea to distribute Paige Spiranac bobbleheads to celebrate the occasion. "Just me and my bobblehead lol,” she captioned the post.

On the day of the event, she confidently strolled out to the mound and delivered a well-executed rainbow pitch that was caught with ease by the player on the receiving end. This was a stark contrast to her previous pitch, which left her dealing with negative comments online.

The golf influencer returned to Milwaukee to carry out her responsibilities as an X-Golf Ambassador despite having to deal with body shaming. Multiple indoor golf courses are run by the Brewers, who have formed a partnership with a company that makes golf simulators. Even inside the stadium, there is one. As she did last year, Paige struck out on the first pitch. There was neither a dribbler that rolled most of the way to the catcher nor an embarrassing toss 50 Cent-style wide of the mark.

The 30-year-old threw the pitch from the front of the mound and got the low toss to home plate without a bounce while wearing jeans and a Brewers jersey that was tied short at the waist. The Brewers enjoyed themselves a little while it lasted. In her first pitch, she had a "caddie," a golf bag, and someone carrying a sign asking the crowd to keep quiet like they would at a golf tournament prior to the tee shot.

Her pitch was much better than those of some professional athletes who have taken part in the throwing ceremony, including Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, who made it to the catcher.

'Own it girl'

Praising Spiranac's pitch, a user on Twitter wrote, "Own it girl." Another said, "Iconic." One tweeted, "Bobble almost on point." One said, "You are the best!!!!"

Tags news