Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Keenan the right match for Kay Kay? 'Love Island USA' fans claim islander should 'explore her options' amid his unfaithfulness

2023-07-24 11:48
'Love Island USA' islander Keenan apologizes to Kay Kay for kissing Kassy in the previous episode
Is Keenan the right match for Kay Kay? 'Love Island USA' fans claim islander should 'explore her options' amid his unfaithfulness

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5, Episode 6 was filled with multiple shocking cliffhangers as islanders made difficult decisions about who to couple up with. Leonardo pursued Anna after things ended with Kassy, leaving her feeling disappointed. Keenan had to decide between Kassy and Kay Kay.

Notably, the new challenge raised the tension as the islanders found out there would be a recoupling, with the male islanders picking a female islander to couple up with, and whoever was left single would be dumped from the villa. The episode ended with a recoupling, and one islander was eliminated from the villa.

Is Keenan Anunay right for Kay Kay?

The latest episode began with a tense conversation between Keenan and Kassy. Keenan wasn't happy Kassy pulled away from his kiss during the masquerade challenge, but she was only trying to be respectful of Kay Kay. However, after chatting with Kassy, Keenan moved on to Kay Kay, and she wasn't so accepting of his apology. Keenan told Kay Kay, "I just feel like I embarrassed you." However, Kay Kay quickly responded, "I'm not embarrassed, to be honest. I feel like you should be embarrassed because you kissed her and she rejected you." Despite apologizing, Keenan again went to Kassy as he still tried to decide if he wanted to recouple with her or fix things with Kay Kay. At the end of the episode, Keenan decided not to burn any bridges with Kay Kay and chose his original partner instead.

'Still don't trust Keenan for Kay Kay'

After Keenan chose Kay Kay and she happily went back to him following the kissing drama, the social media users slammed 'Love Island USA' Islander. A viewer tweeted, "Kay Kay needs to explore her options after this. Keenan definitely got Bergie to pick Kassy." Another person added, "I want someone to come in for kay kay.. keenan is not it! he’s definitely playing a game." Another critic wrote, "Send in a bombshell for my good sister kay kay because keenan goofy as f**k." Another social media user penned, "Still don’t trust Keenan for Kay Kay."

'Love Island USA' Season 5 debuted on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, with new episodes streaming daily at 9 pm ET during the premiere week. Following that, catch new episodes every Thursday through Tuesday on Peacock.