Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Ubah Hassan dating? Sai De Silva slammed for outing 'RHONY' co-star's secret relationship

2023-10-09 14:46
'RHONY' star Ubah Hassan discusses with Andy Cohen her present romantic situation as well as her reserved dating style
Who is Ubah Hassan dating? Sai De Silva slammed for outing 'RHONY' co-star's secret relationship

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Is Ubah Hassan dating someone else in secret? More than the viewers are keen on knowing about 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star's love life, they are even more protected about it, even slamming Sai De Silva for outing her "secret" boyfriend.

During a recent episode of 'RHONY', Ubah told Sai that she's been seeing a man from Connecticut, but wasn't ready to share that with the rest of the cast. As clips from the upcoming finale make it to the screen, visuals show chaos erupting among the cast as it is shown the wrds have spread beyond Sai's ears.

On X, fans slammed Sai saying, "Oh so that pinky swear was all bullshit and to no surprise, Sai broke it and told Ubah’s secret that she’s dating someone." Following episode 13, another fan noted, "Not Ubah telling Sai a secret that she'll eventually spill to Erin." Reacting to the preview for the finale episode, one person wrote, "Andd next week on the season finale of #rhony ALL the girls going at each other! Brynn reveals that Sai told on camera Ubah’s secret man and Jessel and Erin + Sai is a go and Sai and Brynn are up. Reunion is gonna be SPICY but I’m sad the season was so short I’ll miss them." A fourth person tweeted, "So Sai pinky-promised Ubah she wouldn't tell about her new man and then went and told Brynn?! She's fucking ridiculous, man."

One user also wrote, "K-erin wants to “drop kick” Jessel. I’m sorry Erin weren’t you the one crying that you were “intimidated” & “scared” of Ubah in Anguilla when she took your sunglasses off? Sai is finally getting it. She told Brynn something she shouldn’t have & it’s biting her in the a**."

Another user further wrote, "Why did Ubah think Sai could keep a secret? I am so glad next week is the finale, because that means we're that close to Sai being fired."

Why is 'RHONY' star Ubah Hassan hiding her new relationship?

On 'Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen' after the October 8 episode, Ubah discusses her current relationship status and the cautious approach she takes to her love life.

Ubah responds with a discreet yes when Andy asks if she is still dating the same person. As the interview progresses, Ubah discusses her reasons for keeping her personal relationships private, noting that her fellow castmates' criticisms of Jessel Taank's relationship had no effect on her decision to keep her dating affairs private.

She also adds, "I'm so tired of, like, every time I meet someone, I, like, want everyone to see and my dog and everybody, and then it doesn't work, and then I have to go back and tell people it doesn't work, right? And it's just I'm so tired."

Andy Cohen calls 'RHONY' star Ubah Hassan's new love 'handsome' and 'strong'

Andy weighs in on Ubah's romantic pursuits, offering genuine insights into the guy in her life. Andy later went on to ask why Ubah is hesitating to reveal her new beau since it has been going on for so long. Ubah quickly responded, "Not very long."

Andy feels, "So this works. Very good. I'm happy."

Andy's second guest of the night, American comedian and actor, Matt Rogers, chimes in, "Maybe we'll know soon, maybe season two."

Ubah went on to casually drop that Andy had already met this mystery man!

When Matts seeks a review of Ubah's beau, Andy says, "He is very handsome. Strong and, yes, formidable."

'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 14 airs on Sundays at 9 pm ET.