Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What does Jaclyn Cordeiro do? Alex Rodriguez thanks his girlfriend for helping him on his 'health journey'

2023-09-23 18:56
Alex Rodriguez overhauled his diet and lifestyle to lose over 30lbs in last few years
What does Jaclyn Cordeiro do? Alex Rodriguez thanks his girlfriend for helping him on his 'health journey'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Former baseball player Alex Rodriguez, 48, has thanked fitness guru Jaclyn Cordeiro, 44, who is also his girlfriend, for being his "guide and support" on his "health journey."

Rodriguez praised Cordiero for being by his side as he lost over 30lbs in the last few years. He has overhauled his diet and lifestyle to do so after his loved ones told him that he was 'looking unhealthy.'

"This is a vulnerable post, but I am going to share anyway because the last year of my health journey has been life-changing. At the end of 2021, my family pointed out that I was looking unhealthy. Not what you want to hear, but I knew I wasn't my best self," Rodriguez posted on Instagram.

Two years ago, Rodriguez had credited his former fiancee Jennifer Lopez for keeping him healthy.

How did Alex Rodriguez change his lifestyle?

In the Instagram post, Rodriguez talked about the lifestyle changes that he had embraced.

"It all came down to me making some key changes in my habits: 1. More plants, less red meat 2. Intermittent fasting 3. Night walks. Small changes led to big results, and I'm feeling better than ever."

"Thank you @jac_lynfit for being my guide and support. You coached me up to stay dedicated, motivated and improve each day," he posted.

How did Jaclyn Cordeiro help Alex Rodriguez?

Cordeiro has not only helped Rodriguez as his fitness coach, but also his ex-wife Cynthia Scurtis on her weight loss journey, the retired sportsman revealed.

He noted that his girlfriend has a background in nursing so she "comes from a world of (being) very caring and proactive." This also benefits her fitness business, he believes.

"What I love about what she's done in JacFit and the amount of people that she's influenced and the reaction that I see from people to her, it's really mind-blowing," says Rodriguez.

"I see what she's done in my life, with my health (and with) Cynthia to name a few. She comes at it from a very proactive (place) and helps you get in tremendous shape so you don't have to hopefully be sick and prevent any type of health issues."

Tags news epcelebs