Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I never give the game away': Lisa Vanderpump slams rumors she knew of Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss' affair all along

2023-05-28 17:46
Lisa Vanderpump tweeted that she did not know about the affair earlier and wished that she had
'I never give the game away': Lisa Vanderpump slams rumors she knew of Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss' affair all along

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Lisa Vanderpump spoke out to dispel rumors that she knew about Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss’ affair months before "Scandoval" came to light in March. The 62-year-old ‘Vanderpump Rules’ star took to Twitter on Saturday, May 27, to put an end to speculations after fans conjectured that she had prior knowledge of Sandoval cheating on Ariana Madix with Leviss.

"Ok ..no I didn't know…until a minute before you all did…" Vanderpump tweeted. Although she denied knowing about her business partner’s affair, the restauranteur said she "[wished she] would've tho." Reflecting on the rumors, Vanderpump previously told Page Six, “I mean, I never kind of give the game away.” The reality TV star’s claims came just a few days after the first episode of the three-part reunion special premiered on Bravo.

RELATED NEWS

'She doesn’t belong here': 'Vanderpump Rules' star Lisa slammed for having Tom Sandoval's back as Lala Kent calls him 'dangerous'

Ariana Madix reveals Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss had sex while she slept in the other room

'I know the revelation... but it ain't that'

If rumors are to be believed, another bombshell is on it's way in the upcoming episodes. This "new information" is said to add another layer to the controversy and will have an impact on how many existing cast members will remain for subsequent seasons. The hit series’ executive producer, Alex Baskin, previously revealed that contract talks had been put on hold to give the former and present SUR employees "a little space" before the big revelation. Since then, fans have turned to social media to share and debate their hypotheses, one of which stated that Vanderpump previously suspected the months-long romance and helped to keep it a secret, according to the Daily Mail.

In a subsequent tweet, the former actress declared that the rumor in question was untrue, writing, "I know the revelation... but it ain't that." Still, the restauranteur faced backlash for showing sympathy for Sandoval amid the news that he cheated on Madix with Leviss.

On 'Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen' on May 17, Madix expressed her distaste for her former boss being "a little too nice" to her now-ex. Following Madix’s comments, Vanderpump gave an explanation of why she showed Sandoval some love instead of joining the witch hunt.

'You're not a bad person'

"Everybody else was chastising him," she told US Weekly while recalling his meltdown at Villa Rosa in the season finale. "I didn't feel like joining the pack. I mean, it seemed so kind of slanted," she continued, adding, "Everything was against him, you know? I've known him for a long time. Of course, I'm condemning what he did."

Disapproving his poor decision, Vanderpump said, "That's why I said, 'You're not a bad person. You just did a bad thing.' And my heart was always with Ariana. Maybe I didn't kind of, you know, scream at him and lambast him, but everybody else had done that."