Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What was Darren Kent's last role? ‘Game of Thrones’ star dead at 36

2023-08-17 20:55
Darren Kent had been struggling with osteoporosis, arthritis, along with a rare skin disorder before his death
What was Darren Kent's last role? ‘Game of Thrones’ star dead at 36

LONDON, UK: ‘Game of Thrones’ actor Darren Kent reportedly died on Friday, August 11. He was only 36. His death was announced a few days ago by his talent agency, Carey Dodd Associates, via a tweet.

The statement said, “It is with deep sadness we have to tell you that our dear friend and client Darren Kent passed away peacefully on Friday. His parents and best friend by his side.”

“Our thoughts and love are with his family in this difficult time. RIP my friend,” the statement added.

What was Darren Kent's last role?

Kent’s last role was reportedly of a reanimated corpse as he appeared in this year's March release - 'Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves'. He also worked in ‘Mirrors’, 'The Frankenstein Chronicles', ‘Green Fingers’, and many others over the years; he got honored with the best actor award for 'Sunny Boy' at the 2012 Van D’or Awards.

How did Darren Kent die?

The official statement regarding Kent’s death did not mention the reason behind his death. But as per reports, the ‘My Feral Heart’ actor was not in good health for years.

What illness did Darren Kent suffer from?

Kent had been struggling with osteoporosis, arthritis, along with a rare skin disorder before his death, TV Insider reported. After the news about him went out, several people paid their tribute.

Screenwriter Ben Trebilcook tweeted, “Love and thoughts to the friends and family of our talented, caring soul of a friend, Darren Kent, who sadly passed away on Friday.”

“Darren, an Essex writer, actor, and director, directed our award-winning short You Know Me. A true character who was Always creating and forever upbeat and encouraging, Darren will be sorely missed,” he wrote.

Movie director Jane Gull shared, “What a privilege it was to be your friend and to work together on so many projects over the years. Life won’t be the same without you 💔I will miss you so much. RIP darling Darren Kent xxxx.”

‘May he rest in peace’

A fan said, “Such sad news, he was the kindest man with bags of talent, a huge loss.” Another fan posted, “Eternal rest, grant unto Darren Kent, O lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.”

“He was an amazing person and outstanding talent.. far too young… he will be sorely missed,” the third one added.

What role did Darren Kent play in Game of Thrones?

In the popular HBO drama series ‘Game Of Thrones’, Kent was reportedly seen as a goat herder from an area called Slaver's Bay.

Tags news