Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bijou Phillips worried about Danny Masterson getting 'killed' in prison, hopes appeals process will prove him 'innocent'

2023-09-09 04:53
Bijou Phillips has also written a letter to the judge who sentenced Danny Masterson to 30 years in prison, pleading for leniency
Bijou Phillips worried about Danny Masterson getting 'killed' in prison, hopes appeals process will prove him 'innocent'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bijou Phillips, the wife of convicted rapist Danny Masterson, is worried about the 'That '70s show' star's wellbeing in prison as she clings to the hope that he will be proven 'innocent' in the appeal.

She has also written a letter to the judge who sentenced Danny to 30 years in prison, pleading for leniency and expressing her unwavering support for him.

In the letter, as reported by Daily Mail, she described him as an "extraordinary husband" and a "devoted father."

How long have Bijou Phillips and Danny Masterson been married?

Masterson, a member of Scientology, married Phillips in 2011, as per the latter. They welcomed Fianna in March 2017.

"She is the bright spot throughout many years of crisis and uncertainty," Phillips wrote in the letter.

Phillips, in the letter which seemingly got rejected, described Masterson as an “amazing father” who worked to “shield younger actors from temptation” and avoided drugs.

"My husband, who never smoked a joint in his life, has strong feelings about drugs that have never wavered," she wrote in the letter.

She also said he was a “life-saving” partner who turned to farming to provide for his family after he lost his acting career due to the rape allegations.

"I can say that Danny has literally been a life-saving partner to me,"she wrote.

Is Bijou Phillips clinging to the hope that Danny Masterson will be proven innocent?

A source close to Phillips told Daily Mail that she is clinging to the hope that the appeal process will prove Masterson’s innocence.

The source said, “She is hanging on to the fact that she completely trusts he never did what he was charged for, she can’t accept that to be true. And she is looking to the appeal process for justice to be served.”

The source also said that Phillips is concerned about Masterson’s well-being in prison as a high-profile convicted rapist.

Is Bijou Phillips worried about Danny Masterson getting killed in prison?

The source said, “She doesn’t believe Danny will harm himself in prison, but she is very worried someone will harm him or even kill him and the stress that is bringing her is on its own level of stress that she never has felt before."

"It is a nightmare, but she will be on his side moving forward and continue to be present for their daughter," the source added.

In the letter, Phillips further wrote, "We need him more than you can imagine. I know he has been convicted of serious crimes. But the man I married has only been an extraordinary husband to me and a devoted father to our daughter."

Tags news