Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Christine Brown and David Woolley secretly married? 'Sister Wives' star sets tongues wagging after cryptic hints

2023-06-30 10:52
Christine Brown shared a series of posts that has fans thinking she's already married to David Woolley
Are Christine Brown and David Woolley secretly married? 'Sister Wives' star sets tongues wagging after cryptic hints

MURRAY, UTAH: 'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown happily accepted her boyfriend David Woolley's marriage proposal in Utah back in April 2023. They publicly revealed their relationship on Valentine's Day the same year, sharing photos where they looked deeply in love. Christine often includes hashtags in her posts expressing her happiness and gratitude, referring to David as her soulmate.

Recently, Christine's posts on social media have sparked speculation among fans wondering if the two are already married. On Instagram, she shared a heartfelt message from the airline she was traveling with, and on TikTok, she shared a watermelon hack that caught fans' attention because of her wedding ring. This led many fans to speculate that the two are already secretly married.

Are Christine Brown and David Woolley secretly married?

Based on Christine's Instagram feed, it's clear that the couple has been traveling and enjoying time with their families. They were spotted having fun with their grandchildren at a dinosaur park. As they return home, Christine provided an update on her trip. She shared a touching note given to her by a flight attendant from Delta Airlines. The note read, "To Mrs Brown (Soon to be Mrs Woolley), Thank you so much for choosing to fly Delta. It was so nice to meet you and David. Thank you for showing girls everywhere that we all deserve our Prince and to be happy. Wishing you all the happiness in your new marriage." This note raised the possibility that the couple might have married in secret and deviated from their previously mentioned plans for a July wedding.

'Do I see a wedding ring?'

the 'Sister Wives' fans went into a frenzy when Christine shared a video of herself cutting a watermelon. Christine's followers, however, were more intrigued by the shiny new ring on her finger, and rumors quickly surfaced that the 'Sister Wives' star had secretly gotten married. One TikTok user asked, "Do I see a wedding ring?! Just being nosey!" Another added, "Wearing a wedding ring... and don't take a hint... hmnn." Another observed, "So did she get married? Noticed she's wearing wedding rings." Another teased, "OK Christine! There are so many layers to this. ahem ahem." Another excitedly exclaimed, "Wait... what!!!! I see a wedding ring set on your hand!!!! Did u get married?" Another pointed out, "I see wedding rings too good for you so happy for you both."

@christine_brownsw I hate the wedges because it gets all over my face! #watermelon #watermelonhack #christinebrown #sisterwives #fyp #foryoupage #summertimesnacks ♬ Take A Hint (feat. Victoria Justice & Elizabeth Gillies)

Tags news