Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan makes astonishing revelations about his unorthodox parenting style: 'People don’t like this, but I’m going to say it'

2023-07-02 17:48
Joe Rogan said, 'I like to be high around my children because when I’m around my children I’m fascinated by them'
Joe Rogan makes astonishing revelations about his unorthodox parenting style: 'People don’t like this, but I’m going to say it'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, a pundit for the UFC, frequently sparks heated debates with his views. Rogan recently made a startling claim. The 55-year-old admitted that he enjoys using marijuana in the presence of his kids. Rogan knew his statement might cause a significant public outcry before discussing it. The former Fear Factor presenter, however, continued with his assertion, as he often does.

Rogan has always advocated for psychedelic experiences because, in his opinion, they lead to beneficial changes in people. Contrary to popular belief, Rogan believes that psychedelic encounters can teach individuals more about the capacity of the mind. However, what's shocking is that Rogan now argues that using marijuana improves his ability to parent and better understand his kids.

'People don’t like this, but I’m going to say it'

Rogan sat down with Amanda Fielding in JRE episode #2002. Fielding is a renowned expert in psychedelic studies with over 50 years of expertise. During their conversation, Rogan and Fielding discussed various hallucinogenic experiences. They emphasized the importance of discipline while under the influence. At one point, Rogan interrupted and shared a parenting strategy he has employed.

“With discipline, it allows you to experience the states and get something from them, pull something from them and apply it to normal consciousness,” Rogan said.

He added, “People don’t like this, but I’m going to say it, anyway. I like to be high around my children because when I’m around my children I’m fascinated by them and things that may be frustrating perhaps if I was sober instead are charming. I find them interesting and I’m fascinated by their mindset, and talking to them.”

Rogan's approach was accepted by the researcher. She stated that implementing such a strategy allows parents to establish a positive relationship with their children as it enhances their ability to understand the perspectives of the younger generation.

Joe Rogan’s family

Three kids were born to the UFC pundit and his wife, Jessica. Lola, Rogan's first daughter, was born in 2008, and Rosy, the former Fear Factor host's second daughter, arrived two years later. Rogan also adopted Kayja Rose, another daughter, who was born at a later time.

Joe Rogan, who rarely talks about his family, recently decided to open up about his role as a father to his three daughters. The UFC commentator deeply loves his girls and believes that spending time with them after using marijuana strengthens their bond and improves their relationship.

Tags news epcelebs