Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Lily-Rose Depp is in love! Actress confirms relationship with 070 Shake in passionate kissing snap

2023-05-14 13:21
Lily-Rose Depp confirms her relationship with New Jersey-based rapper 070 Shake by sharing a kissing snap on social media
Lily-Rose Depp is in love! Actress confirms relationship with 070 Shake in passionate kissing snap

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Lily-Rose Depp, 23, has confirmed her relationship with New Jersey-based rapper 070 Shake, whose real name is Danielle Balbuena, on Thursday, May 11 in the most dramatic fashion. Lily-Rose, who has been papped kissing French rapper Yassine Stein, Austin Butler, and Timothee Chalamet at various times during the last two years, has now shared a snap of her smooching with her girlfriend of four months, 070 Shake.

Taking to the Instagram story, ‘The Idol’ star shared a picture of the couple passionately kissing while embracing with the caption, “4 MONTHS W MY CRUSH.” Indeed, the pair have been dating since the beginning of this year as the first rumors of their romance surfaced during the Paris Fashion Week that took place from February 27 to March 27.

READ MORE

Lily-Rose Depp plays 'nasty bad pop girl' who is seduced by The Weeknd in sultry 'The Idol' trailer

'90s Kate Moss energy!' Lily-Rose Depp has fans swooning as she poses topless for racy photo shoot

This comes off as a surprise to the model and actress's fans as Lily-Rose, who is a fiercely private person, did not post any picture from her alleged relationship days with Timothee Chalamet. She told Drew Barrymore in her talk show in 2021, “I think that the value of privacy is something that’s been instilled in me from an early age,” before adding, “And growing up in a family like I did, it was always something that was, you know, I always learned the importance of privacy and valuing that and keeping things just for yourself.” She continued further, “And so that’s something that I’ve carried on into my own career, and that’s really important to me.”

Who is 070 Shake?

Danielle Balbuena, who is mostly known by her stage name 070 Shake, is an American rapper. The 25-year-old New Jersey native’s stage name is said to be a nod to her city’s zip code. Balbuena’s solo debut EP, ‘Glitter’, was released in March 2018. She has also gained prominence by appearing in several of Kanye West’s music videos.

While West signed Balbuena to his GOOD Music imprint, she made two uncredited appearances on two songs from the album ‘Ye’, ‘Ghost Town’, and ‘Violent Crimes’. She also had collaborations with Pusha T in his third album, ‘Daytona’, and rapper Nas' album ‘Nasir’. Balbuena debuted with her solo album in 2020, named ‘Modus Vivendi’. Her second album is titled ‘You Can't Kill Me’ and was released in 2022.

On the personal front, while she has not labeled herself as queer or gay, Balbuena once said to Pitchfork, “I don’t really identify myself as queer or gay or anything,” before adding, “I just like girls.” In 2017, she was reported to be in a relationship with Sophia Diana Lodato. From 2021-2022, the singer was reportedly in a relationship with the ‘Hate the Club’ singer Kehlani.

Balbuena, who is in a relationship with Lily-Rose Depp since mid-January, shared a couple's mirror selfie on Instagram previously.

'Guess she's a lesbian now'

A social media user criticized Lily-Rose by saying, "Posting a FOUR month anniversary lily rose depp are you a sixth grader." At the same time, another speculated, "She didn't post anything about Timothée when she was dating him for two years. Nothing. She played coy. But she flaunts these last two people she's with. Guess she's a lesbian now."

The third, however, gushed, "They’re so cute together." Another fan wondered, "They def made a playlist for each other after the first date." The fifth said, "Awwwww 4 month anniversary."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs