Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Josh Duhamel, 50, and wife Audra Mari, 29, expecting first baby together one year after tying the knot

2023-09-12 08:59
Josh Duhamel and Audra Mari announced the news a day after they celebrated their one-year wedding anniversary
Josh Duhamel, 50, and wife Audra Mari, 29, expecting first baby together one year after tying the knot

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Josh Duhamel and his model wife Audra Mari have announced that the two are expecting their first child together.

Over a joint Instagram post, the pair captioned, “Baby Duhamel coming soon,” along with a picture where Mari holds ultrasound photos.

Duhamel is already father to son Axl, 10, whom he shares with ex-Fergie.

A source told People, after the couple got engaged that the ‘Safe Haven’ star "wants more kids and always has so they probably will have kids sooner than later."

It added, "He's not shy about it, but he's felt this way since Axl was very young." "He loves being a father."

Audra Mari always wanted to have children with Josh Duhamel

Another source, closer to Mari said before their marriage, "[Mari] love to have kids with Josh and was getting to know Axl. "Josh spends a lot of time with his son. He is very protective of Axl and it took a while before Audra met him."

Duhamel and Mari started seeing each other in 2019, after he divorced the ‘Big Girls Don't Cry’ singer in late May 2019.

The former couple announced their breakup in a joint statement in September 2017.

“With absolute love and respect we decided to separate as a couple earlier this year,” the two said in a joint statement.

“To give our family the best opportunity to adjust, we wanted to keep this a private matter before sharing it with the public. We are and will always be united in our support of each other and our family.”

'I'm lucky. I'm very, very lucky'

In an interview after his marriage to Mari, Josh said, "I'm lucky. I'm very, very lucky."

In an earlier interview, Josh talked about the wedding preparations, "Thankfully she's really good at it."

"I'm there to sort of answer questions or if she's got questions about something," the 50-year-old said.

The star further said, "Most of the stuff I don't care about. I just want there to be great music, I want to have people around that we love, and I want be present.”

“I want to make sure that when the night comes, I don't want to be overcome by the moment. I just want to be present and have a great time."

Josh Duhamel was seen romancing with Jennifer Lopez in 'Shotgun Wedding, an action comedy film helmed by Jason Moore and written by Mark Hammer.

The film also starred Sonia Braga, Jennifer Coolidge, Lenny Kravitz, and Cheech Marin.