Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Jacksepticeye? Content creator once blamed MrBeast for ruining YouTube

2023-09-06 15:26
Jacksepticeye is a well-known YouTuber and the founder of Top of the Mornin' Coffee
How tall is Jacksepticeye? Content creator once blamed MrBeast for ruining YouTube

Real NameSeán William McLoughlin
Date of BirthFebruary 7, 1990
Age33 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthOffaly, Ireland
Height 5 ft 6 in (1.73 m)
Weight70 kg (154.3lbs) approx
Net Worth$25 million
Marital StatusUnmarried
NationalityIrish
Eye ColorBlue Eyes

ATHLONE, IRELAND: Sean William McLoughlin, famously known by his online moniker Jacksepticeye, is an Irish YouTuber and philanthropist who stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.73 m/ 173 cm) tall.

His YouTube channel had more than 30 million followers as of June, and it had received 16.2 billion views.

Along with fellow YouTuber Markiplier, Jacksepticeye founded the apparel line Cloak. He also founded the Top of the Mornin' Coffee.

He is also a committed philanthropist, taking part in several events that have helped charity groups generate tens of millions of dollars such as raising over $6M for charity between 2017 and 2021.

Jacksepticeye's height compared to other YouTubers

MrBeast

Jimmy Donaldson aka MrBeast is one of the most popular YouTubers in the world and is 6 feet 2 inches (1.91 m/ 191 cm) tall. Jacksepticeye is 6 inches shorther than MrBeast.

Moreover, MrBeast, 24, is among the most popular and well-paid YouTubers. His early popular videos featured difficult accomplishments like reading the whole dictionary or counting continuously for 40 hours from 0 to 100,000.

Following a recent disagreement, it appears like MrBeast and Jacksepticeye have reconciled.

The conflict began after a video of Jacksepticeye taking a lie detector test went viral on social media. In it he admitted that he did not particularly enjoy what MrBeast had done to YouTube.

Jack said, “Yes. Because it became more about views, money, and popularity than it did about having fun. If he had fun doing those videos, they'd be longer. We'd see the fun.”

"So, I 'ruined YouTube' because I didn’t buy a mansion and sports cars and instead reinvested my $ into making content/focused on doing good and inspiring kids to help people?" MrBeast said in a now-deleted tweet.

PewDiePie

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg aka PewDiePie, is a Swedish YouTuber who is 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m/ 175.3 cm) tall and is 3 inches taller than Jacksepticeye.

PewDiePie is famous across the world for his 'Let's Play' videos, and comedic videos and shows. He is also ranked among the most subscribed YouTubers in the world with millions of subscribers.

Back in 2018, PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye ended their friendship and have since not been seen together.

However, Jacksepticeye has stated numerous times that things were fine between the two and he was really thankful to PewDiePie.

He expressed gratitude for PewDiePie's support and help during his early streaming days.

Markplier

Mark Edward Fischbach aka Markplier is 5 feet 8 inches (1.78 m/ 178 cm) tall. He is 2 inches taller than Jacksepticeye. Markplier is a YouTuber famous for his videos of Indie horror games.

Markiplier and Jacksepticeye are friends and have been making YouTube videos together since 2015. The group consisted of PewDiePie as well but now only the two can be seen together in collab videos.

'Starbucks got my height right'

Back in July 2019, JackSepticEye shared a post on X with the caption, “They got my name wrong but at least they got my height right.”

They had written his name as "Shaun" instead of "Sean" and mentioned "Tall."

After his tweet, fans sent in their comments as they were astonished about JackSepticEye's height.

One commented, “Liar that’s the size of the drink." Another wrote, “I know this says Shawn but all I can see is Sheeeeeeeeean."

“The fact that "tall" is the smallest size in Starbucks, yes very accurate for your height indeed 'Shaun,'" a person penned. “Tall Shaun sounds like a rapper,” a fourth quipped.

JackSepticEye replied to the tweets saying, “It actually says “Shaun”. My name is a f****n wild ride.”

Tags news